From Philly with love... (1 Viewer)

Where is the other guy who said he was going to "soar" back in after the game?

I'm guessing that something else is sore about now!!

I'm sure they'll be back.
Classy Eagles fans.
Just give them time.

By the way, congratulations on the well deserved win.
After having the miracle play go against you last year, your team did an excellent job of looking forward and improving.
Some teams get distracted by big plays and then lay and egg for the next 1 to 17 games.

Classy Eagles fans.
Just give them time.

After having the miracle play go against you last year, your team did an excellent job of looking forward and improving.
Some teams get distracted by big plays and then lay and egg for the next 1 to 17 games.

You’re actually a funny poster man. I like ya.

And thank you for the congrats. The zebras tried to job us.

Classy Eagles fans.
Just give them time.

I am back. There was one competitive game this weekend. Great win for the Saints. I was so happy to see the boys play with heart and be very physical. In the end, your strengths get you to the playoffs and your weaknesses get you out. The 3rd and long D has been horrid all year and Swartz did nothing about it. Once Nick threw the first pick and Brooks got hurt, I knew it was going to be extremely difficult to overcome.
That is now 3 times we had the half time lead only to lose all 3 playoff games. That was a battle and very entertaining to watch. Go get em against LA. Hit Goff early and you got it. Who DAT!

I am back. There was one competitive game this weekend. Great win for the Saints. I was so happy to see the boys play with heart and be very physical. In the end, your strengths get you to the playoffs and your weaknesses get you out. The 3rd and long D has been horrid all year and Swartz did nothing about it. Once Nick threw the first pick and Brooks got hurt, I knew it was going to be extremely difficult to overcome.
That is now 3 times we had the half time lead only to lose all 3 playoff games. That was a battle and very entertaining to watch. Go get em against LA. Hit Goff early and you got it. Who DAT!

I'm a Vikings fan.
Good on you coming back though. That doesn't always happen. Congratulations on a playoff season.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom