From the makers of spoofcard, the Lie Card. (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
LiarCard is the most advanced voice analysis technology for personal use available today, giving you an indication if your subject is being truthful. You can now have a competitive edge to negotiate a sweeter deal, hire better personnel, choose a more reliable supplier, and even just to let you know if the person talking with you is not being honest on a specific issue.

In simple terms, LiarCard's patented technology detects the emotional content of speech patterns revealing the mental state and emotional makeup of the speaker.

How Do I Use LiarCard?

Dial the toll-free number from any phone and input the PIN provided upon signup.
Enter the destination number and wait for the call to be connected.
During your conversation, the voice of the person of whom you called is analyzed in real-time, during which a heartbeat pulse is played in the background which only you will hear. A buzz is also played when the called party is suspected of not telling the truth or is in an extreme state of mind.
After the call, login to the web control panel to replay calls, view the graphs and read the analysis.

http://www.liarcard.com/?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=Email

Does it know how to interpret if they are just swallowing a big bite of pizza or if they are sitting on the ... ahem... if they are doing something else while talking on the phone?

I don't know, I haven't tried it yet. I know the spoofcard is pure greatness so hopefully this one works just as well.

Kinda allsome, and kinda scary at the same time. I mean, what if I *have* to fib?

This tech-mology should not be so easily accessed by my better half.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom