From the mouths of Lions... (1 Viewer)

I think some of us are being a bit cocky. I can easily see a very diaappinting Saints loss--one in which the Lions start the game in dominant fashion-perhaps due to Saints turnovers. We fall behind and try to rebound in the second half but can't overcome the deficit and lose by 2-3 points or more. I'll be happy with an ugly one point win...I don't expect a Saints blowout nor a high scoring game. I just hope for a balanced, mistake-free game. One Saints turnover could spell doom.

That could happen. I think it will be more like the Lions get a lead at first and the Saints defense does their second half surge and we do pull it out in the end and it propels us to a 5 game regular season win streak.

That could happen. I think it will be more like the Lions get a lead at first and the Saints defense does their second half surge and we do pull it out in the end and it propels us to a 5 game regular season win streak.

Well nether of us was correct. What is obvious however is that we're a below average team. One of the toughest teams to watch over the past 3 years. Very sad to have a HOF QB and he's being completely wasted. It's almost criminal.

Well I was right about the ***-whoopin'. Just had the teams reversed.

I'll have that crow fried, please.

Agree. SP was emotional - and it will help, not hurt. The Lions are in for an ***-whooping today. The ***-whooping begins 1 hour 13 mins from now.

Mark my words.

There indeed was a butt whopping yesterday...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom