Frustrated But Encouraged!! (1 Viewer)

BCK30

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
I tell you, the enigma that is the New Orleans Saints can destroy your health from week to week. First off, hats off to the Defense for a brilliant gameplan and execution of that gameplan. What I want to know is will we ever see a time where the Defense and Offense are both clicking at the same time??? I mean things looked bleak when PJ Williams went down but it did not deter the defense. They were playing hard and getting turnovers left and right....but the offense did NOTHING with it...Then to make things worse the Special Teams allow a blocked kick for a TD...are you kidding me????????? Another question is will Fleener and Coleman ever grow up in this offense...so far Fleener is doing nothing that say a healthy Josh Hill couldn't do and Coleman...I better just move on before I get banned speaking on him right now. I'm encouraged because the defense looked good today and hopefully could be a building block towards the future. This loss is on the Offense and Special Teams...Simple as that.

Why exactly are you encouraged? These last two games are no different from what we've been seeing for three seasons now.

And now we are 0-2. This team is not nearly good enough to recover from 0-2.

Why exactly are you encouraged? These last two games are no different from what we've been seeing for three seasons now.

And now we are 0-2. This team is not nearly good enough to recover from 0-2.

When was the last time our defense only allowed 9 points?

No different. Funny stuff.

Our train is on schedule.

Our young players get better with ever rep. Dennis Allen and Aaron Glenn are doing a bang up job.

No idea what our offense's problem was most of the day and Fleener has to do better, and I believe he will.

This season might not amount to much, but that's okay by me. This season isn't really about wins exactly. I mean, we are rebuilding.

Improvement. Steady improvement.

Problem is defense looked okay this week BUT its was some Giants fumbles which held them back some.

Next week we could give up 31 and be right back to us being terrible on that end of the ball. It is truly sad to say as a fan but there is just very little to be really encouraged about as per this team and its been that way for 2-3 years now,

SIGH ...

While I appreciate your optimism, this team is going nowhere fast. I doubt they will make it to .500 at any point this season.

That's not that big a deal. I really like that the young defensive guys battled to a final drive game despite being down 3 of 4 starters and Kruger and Vaccaro missing snaps. I think Allen has kept these guys coherent and if it's next year when they have a few bucks to spend on the middle class and maybe finally get some injury luck then so be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom