Frustrating... (1 Viewer)

McNabb isn't good for another 26 points. McNabb doesn't play Defense. McNabb didn't look that awesome against a struggling Panthers D. McNabb wouldn't have played that much better Kolb IF he would have played better than him.
before his injury last week he only had 79 yards passing,saints would've beat them anyway

48-22

2-0
bullalo next

This "respect" thing becomes less and less relevant with each new blowout we hand down. Would you rather have props, or W's?

I'm in Salt Lake City today and told someone at breakfast that I was watching the Saints today. They just laughed in response. I said this is the Saints year, which earned another chuckle from the guy. F them all, the Saints are rolling and I'm loving every minute.

2-0 after week two - one win at home over a rebuilding team, and one on the road against Philly's #1 ranked D after after week one, and #3 ranked last year.

In 07 & 08 we would've lost this game.

2-0 in the NFC - I'll take it.

i think it's great. we just beat the eagles in Philly and hung 48 on them. if we can somehow manage to continue flying under the radar and playing the "no respect card," that's an unexpected and welcome surprise!

that said - i think you're wrong. the saints bandwagon is about to get very, very full. this offense is impossible to ignore. everybody knows all our defense has to be is average to be a legit contender, and even against stafford and kolb, i think we've shown enough to prove that.

Let's see, what happened the last two times we played them WITH McNabb? Oh yeah, we won. The way we owned their D today, Donovan might have narrowed the score or he might not cause our D woulda played a different game. I'm confident the result woulda been the same.

Racey avatar!
Better take it down before Andrus sees it.

All I can remember Troy Aikman crying that the Eagles needed to score to get back into the game in the 3rd and 4th qtrs . I hope the Saints hang 40 -50 points on every team they play this year and only allow 17 - 24 points .

Why do people care so much about what other people or analysts say? I'm so confused by the constant talk of that on this board. I could not care less if we're not respected as long as we're winning.

Exactly. It's more frustrating reading the whining about da "lack of media attention" than da actual lack of media attention :jpshakehead:

McNabb isn't good for another 26 points. McNabb doesn't play Defense. McNabb didn't look that awesome against a struggling Panthers D. McNabb wouldn't have played that much better Kolb IF he would have played better than him.

Exactly. All I heard the week before this game was how the Eagles defense was going to control everything and how the Saints offense was "going to be tested."

We dropped 48 points on what was being called the best D in the league. So much for tests.

Exactly. All I heard the week before this game was how the Eagles defense was going to control everything and how the Saints offense was "going to be tested."

We dropped 48 points on what was being called the best D in the league. So much for tests.

I agree and remember what GW said when he firsst go tto NO " I love the oportunity to play with an O like this, they will allow us to gamble and be more agressive ". That's the best situation for his style of D.
Great W
mb

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom