Frustrating... (1 Viewer)

nolafan33

SR is my life!
Reaction score
Man, we all knew this was coming. But all I'm hereing is "Mcnabb didn't play," Kolb threw for nearly 400 yards...blah blah blah

You know, if we're not getting credit and flying under the radar, if people don't bother to pay attention to the fact that 200 of those yards for Kolb came in garbage time and that we stopped them when it counted, and if people focus on Reggie bouncing everything outside and who the other team has injured, we'll continue to quietly win games, success won't go to the players' heads, and people won't know just how good we are. The only respect I want is the respect that comes from winning the Super Bowl.

You know, if we're not getting credit and flying under the radar, if people don't bother to pay attention to the fact that 200 of those yards for Kolb came in garbage time and that we stopped them when it counted, and if people focus on Reggie bouncing everything outside and who the other team has injured, we'll continue to quietly win games, success won't go to the players' heads, and people won't know just how good we are. The only respect I want is the respect that comes from winning the Super Bowl.
yea what he said

2-0 baby, that says it all.
48-22 says it all. At VERY least, 100 passing yards came from us playing soft coverage because we were winning by three scores. Guys, we're the Saints. We're gonna have a lot of haters out there. We know how good we are. Forget about the talking******heads.

Let's see, what happened the last two times we played them WITH McNabb? Oh yeah, we won. The way we owned their D today, Donovan might have narrowed the score or he might not cause our D woulda played a different game. I'm confident the result woulda been the same.

Me either, StChad.

2-0 is a great way to start the season! :9:

If they watched the game they would of seen we pretty much came out the second half and had the game won in the 3rd quarter, they had to pass to get back in it, so the entire second half they chucked the ball, those yards count, but they dont matter, people who think like that arent football savvy at all...the defense played great, turnovers and sacks, giving the ball back to the offense and the offense turned it into 48pts...and thats a very talented Eagles team, from the head coach on down..

Man, we all knew this was coming. But all I'm hereing is "Mcnabb didn't play," Kolb threw for nearly 400 yards...blah blah blah

Might as well get over it. That's what a lot of people will say all week. It still has nothing to do with why their D allowed so many points.

Remember 2 years ago when everybody thought we would be so good on defense and we started 0-4? This is waaaaaaay better. Let 'em say whatever they want. We'll earn respect on the field.

Why do people care so much about what other people or analysts say? I'm so confused by the constant talk of that on this board. I could not care less if we're not respected as long as we're winning.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom