FS- club level season tix (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
i have 2 club level saints season tix, sec. 317, row 10, seats are behind a railing above a walkway (good because no one is in front of you and you can put your drink on the ledge, put your feet up on rail, and bang the metal sign below the rail to make a lot of noise). i have had these tix since 2006 but have been letting a coworker use them for actual cost for several years, but I’d rather make some money on them at this point. i’d take $4500 for the pair for 2020 season (whoever gets them gets playoff rights as well for 2020). these tix have face/actual cost of $3,726 for the pair so that is a modest markup (free market). if i can’t get that or pretty damn close to it i’ll just keep letting my colleague use them. thanks and who dat! photo is from seatgeek showing view from the section.

1340x1020.jpg

Last edited:
The team just sent the invoice and it looks like 2020 season ticket prices for these seats is $3,726 for the pair (I must have been looking at total payments that included playoffs in my original post). I will take $4,500 for the pair for the 2020 season. If you buy the tix you get to buy any playoff tix for 2020 season at cost as well (season tix holders get chance to buy playoff tix near end of season if it looks there may be home playoff games). pm me if interested.

Are you interested in transferring the rights to these seats also, or just selling them for the season?

for the season. it's likely i would be willing to do the same thing next season etc. but no guaranties. transferring rights to someone not related to you is not really doable anyway.

The team just sent the invoice and it looks like 2020 season ticket prices for these seats is $3,726 for the pair (I must have been looking at total payments that included playoffs in my original post). I will take $4,500 for the pair for the 2020 season. If you buy the tix you get to buy any playoff tix for 2020 season at cost as well (season tix holders get chance to buy playoff tix near end of season if it looks there may be home playoff games). pm me if interested.
Would you be interested in selling the rights as well?

Would you be interested in selling the rights as well?
someone already asked that and i answered above. like I said there is no such thing as selling rights because they are basically nontransferable to persons other than family members and even doing that has a bunch of hoops you have to jump through.

someone already asked that and i answered above. like I said there is no such thing as selling rights because they are basically nontransferable to persons other than family members and even doing that has a bunch of hoops you have to jump through.
They are transferable to anyone and the process really isn’t difficult at all.

All it takes is filling out the transfer form the team sends out each year along with the invoices and a copy of both parties’ identification (the transferor and the transferee).

If both parties meet at the Saints’ facility, the entire process can be done in 15 minutes.

I thought it was harder than that. but i know there's a fee and i'm not really interested in transferring the rights unless someone paid me a lot of money, like enough that I could roll around with the cash like demi moore in indecent proposal.

No fee. Transfers are simple. It’s how many of us got season tickets after missing out in 05-06. But I wouldn’t advise letting them go.

But if you do.....

No fee. Transfers are simple. It’s how many of us got season tickets after missing out in 05-06. But I wouldn’t advise letting them go.

But if you do.....
There actually is a fee now. The Saints added a $250 transfer fee starting this year.

There actually is a fee now. The Saints added a $250 transfer fee starting this year.
Yep. My invoice just came in the mail today. First time they have ever done that. I suppose the expect a lot of non-renewals, or have seen an uptick in non-renewals. Stinks.

i have 2 club level saints season tix, sec. 317, row 10, seats are behind a railing above a walkway (good because no one is in front of you and you can put your drink on the ledge, put your feet up on rail, and bang the metal sign below the rail to make a lot of noise). i have had these tix since 2006 but have been letting a coworker use them for actual cost for several years, but I’d rather make some money on them at this point. i’d take $4500 for the pair for 2020 season (whoever gets them gets playoff rights as well for 2020). these tix have face/actual cost of $3,726 for the pair so that is a modest markup (free market). if i can’t get that or pretty damn close to it i’ll just keep letting my colleague use them. thanks and who dat! photo is from seatgeek showing view from the section.

1340x1020.jpg
Do you still have these tickets available?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom