FSN Pro Football Preview sets the new bar for Saints legitimacy

Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere u
Just heard the guys on this show discussing the Saints.

Tim Brown said we are NOT a playoff caliber team at this point due to our upcoming four games.

He said IF we win 3 of the next four, then MAYBE we are a playoff caliber team.

Sound familar???

2-0 and we must beat the Falcons. Check.

4-1 and we must beat the Eagles. Check.

Funny how the bar keeps getting raised on whether the Saints are "for real" or not this year...

MackeyM

atakapa refugee
Ratings
I heard we weren't a playoff caliber team due to our upcoming '07-09 schedule, man they make it tough to get in...You've got to win games for years before they give a playoff spot, everybody knows that.

birdog

SR is my life!
Ratings
After today....we'll be 6&1!......and some in the media still won't give us our due!

I liked Pat Kirwan, though.......he said on Sirius Friday......enough is enough!!...I kept picking against this Saints team, just to get burned week after week!!...I had enough! This Saints team is a very good team, and they're very tough at home! I expect the Saints to win the game against the Ravens, and I AM PICKING THEM AS A LEGIT PLAYOFF CONTENDER!

Pat Kirwan Friday on Sirius........

But his partner TRock (Tim Ryan) picked the Ravens to win.....I guess he's afraid that the Saints will go 7&1 when they play his team the Steelers!!...and if they do indeed go 7&1.......they will beat the Steelers too!!LMAO!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.