FSN Pro Football Preview sets the new bar for Saints legitimacy (1 Viewer)

AR Saint

Reaction score
Deep in the bowels of a hidden bunker, somewhere u
Just heard the guys on this show discussing the Saints.

Tim Brown said we are NOT a playoff caliber team at this point due to our upcoming four games.

He said IF we win 3 of the next four, then MAYBE we are a playoff caliber team.

Sound familar???

2-0 and we must beat the Falcons. Check.

4-1 and we must beat the Eagles. Check.

Funny how the bar keeps getting raised on whether the Saints are "for real" or not this year...

MackeyM

atakapa refugee
Reaction score
I heard we weren't a playoff caliber team due to our upcoming '07-09 schedule, man they make it tough to get in...You've got to win games for years before they give a playoff spot, everybody knows that.

birdog

SR is my life!
Reaction score
After today....we'll be 6&1!......and some in the media still won't give us our due!

I liked Pat Kirwan, though.......he said on Sirius Friday......enough is enough!!...I kept picking against this Saints team, just to get burned week after week!!...I had enough! This Saints team is a very good team, and they're very tough at home! I expect the Saints to win the game against the Ravens, and I AM PICKING THEM AS A LEGIT PLAYOFF CONTENDER!

Pat Kirwan Friday on Sirius........

But his partner TRock (Tim Ryan) picked the Ravens to win.....I guess he's afraid that the Saints will go 7&1 when they play his team the Steelers!!...and if they do indeed go 7&1.......they will beat the Steelers too!!LMAO!

Last edited:

DCSaints_Fan

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I wonder what he means by 'playoff caliber team'. I think we make the playoffs. Getting to a Superbowl is a different story.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
WATCH: Week 2 preview video, Saints and Raiders on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Ravens vs. Chiefs: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Packers: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Sumdude34 N/S Rams currently being handed a football game....... again [UPDATE: Justice is Served!!!] Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 25
egautr1 Official LSU vs. Miss. St. (SEC football is here!) Collegiate Sports Board 287
Blessedog The Raiders played Saints Football and Won Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 6
Need a reminder of Drew Brees' iconic Monday Night football history? Check out his pre-game cleats Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Saints vs. Raiders: Monday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Update: Cantrell allows High School Football to start with some fans @ games. Still no word on Saints Games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Nightshade If 2020 was a football team lol Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 2
Fan confidence high as Saints head to Vegas for tonight’s Monday Night Football showdown Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How the Saints can attack the Raiders through the air tonight on Monday Night Football Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Andrus Saints vs. Raiders odds, line: NFL picks, Monday Night Football predictions from model on 100-65 roll SR News Page Articles 0
Fleur-de-Links, September 21: Injury reports and betting odds heading into Saints Monday Night Football game Saints RSS News Feeds 0
No sleep, all football: How Sean Payton got his foot in the NFL door thanks to Jon Gruden Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Patriots vs. Seahawks: Sunday Night Football open thread Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints at Lions 2020 Week 4 Preview SR News Page Articles 0
DerrickB Packers vs. Saints Preview Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
DerrickB Mississippi State vs. 6 LSU Preview and Prediction Collegiate Sports Board 4
Andrus Behind Enemy Lines, Week 3: Saints vs. Packers preview SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Offense vs. Packers Defense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
Andrus Saints Defense vs. Packers Offense Preview SR News Page Articles 0
DerrickB Podcast: Saints vs. Raiders MNF Preview Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 5