Ft. Lauderdale, FL SPORTS BAR to Watch Saints (1 Viewer)

John L

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Anyone from Ft. Lauderdale area know of a good Sports Bar to watch the Saints this Sunday?

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, that's easy.

The Shuck 'n Dive.

Victoria Park Shoppes, 650 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Federal Hwy is the same as US1 in case you get confused.

Bar seating is usually reserved for the regulars up until kick off. They have multiple TV's, inside and outside. Basically they'll all be on the Saints game with audio. Rarely one side TV is running a second game or NFL Redzone silently.

Abita on tap.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
If you don't want to be surrounded by Saints fans and just catch all the morning games, I can give you other suggestions.. but why would you want to do that? :ezbill:

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I do plan on being there though. Not sure if the wife and kids will be there, but I have a feeling they'll want to come for the first game. The boy might stay home to do homework though (he's like that...).

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Odds are I'll be wearing the Jersey in my picture. I guess I should find a new one now that Colston is gone....

Twyst

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Should be spending quite a bit of time in Fort Lauderdale for the next few years (I'll be working on a yacht that spends a lot of time there), will definitely be checking this place out for saints games!

arch

Veteran
Reaction score
jersey

Odds are I'll be wearing the Jersey in my picture. I guess I should find a new one now that Colston is gone....
My policy is that you get one year on the jersey. after that it's just irresponsible! Although since Colston may not play anywhere else and is one of if not THE all time great Saints receiver, you may be good indefinitely on that one. Or if we get another #12 M. Colston like #25 R. Bush; I loved that one! Also when Meachem came back; that was good recycling too.

Saint_Ward

Don't be a Jerk.
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My policy is that you get one year on the jersey. after that it's just irresponsible! Although since Colston may not play anywhere else and is one of if not THE all time great Saints receiver, you may be good indefinitely on that one. Or if we get another #12 M. Colston like #25 R. Bush; I loved that one! Also when Meachem came back; that was good recycling too.
Yeah, I got lucky on that one.

For those that are going, I do have a full blown cold now, so I may be a tempered version of myself. Hope the next few days of rest, fluids, vitamin C, etc help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Andrus New Orleans Saints legend Marques Colston announced as 2021 Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame inductee SR News Page Articles 0
Marques Colston, Mahmoud Abdul-Rauf, Glenn Dorsey headline Louisiana Sports Hall of Fame 2021 induction class Saints RSS News Feeds 0
superchuck500 Historic day in US sports Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
bigdaddysaints Youngsville Sports Complex Everything Else Board 7
CHI-TOWNSAINT How do I watch TNF? Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 9
Dan in Lafayette WATCH: Baldy's Breakdowns highlights Saints offensive line vs. Bucs SR News Page Articles 0
Dan in Lafayette Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 SR News Page Articles 0
ktmoze Saints vs. Raiders: 3 Things to Watch in Week 2 Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 0
WATCH: CSC’s week in review breaks down Saints’ big win against Tampa Bay Saints RSS News Feeds 0
Watch: On Drew Brees' day, Demario Davis' contract, Jenkins' pick-six, more as Saints beat Bucs Saints RSS News Feeds 0
DerrickB I got a chance to watch that Atlanta beatdown Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 14
3 things to watch as the Saints renew their quest for a Super Bowl title Saints RSS News Feeds 0
How to watch Saints vs. Buccaneers: Broadcast info, expert picks, live updates and more Saints RSS News Feeds 0
where yat brah Watch Party--Bucs and Packers games Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 12
Watch: What will Saints gameday look like in New Orleans? Officials announce plans, restrictions Saints RSS News Feeds 0
UFCSaint Results for those who would/would not watch the Texans/Chiefs game Saints Super Forum (Main Board) 18
WATCH: Saints vs Bucs Week 1 preview video Saints RSS News Feeds 0