Ft. Lauderdale, FL SPORTS BAR to Watch Saints (1 Viewer)

John L

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
Anyone from Ft. Lauderdale area know of a good Sports Bar to watch the Saints this Sunday?

Yes, that's easy.

The Shuck 'n Dive.

Victoria Park Shoppes, 650 N Federal Hwy, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304

Federal Hwy is the same as US1 in case you get confused.

Bar seating is usually reserved for the regulars up until kick off. They have multiple TV's, inside and outside. Basically they'll all be on the Saints game with audio. Rarely one side TV is running a second game or NFL Redzone silently.

Abita on tap.

If you don't want to be surrounded by Saints fans and just catch all the morning games, I can give you other suggestions.. but why would you want to do that? :ezbill:

Shuck N Dive

St Ward buys everyone a round every time the Saints get a first down!

Yup, I buy everyone a round of shots.

They don't serve liquor. So, enjoy your shots of air. :hihi:

I do plan on being there though. Not sure if the wife and kids will be there, but I have a feeling they'll want to come for the first game. The boy might stay home to do homework though (he's like that...).

Odds are I'll be wearing the Jersey in my picture. I guess I should find a new one now that Colston is gone....

Should be spending quite a bit of time in Fort Lauderdale for the next few years (I'll be working on a yacht that spends a lot of time there), will definitely be checking this place out for saints games!

Come say hi. I'm usually there. Just don't talk while the ball is in play. :)

jersey

Odds are I'll be wearing the Jersey in my picture. I guess I should find a new one now that Colston is gone....

My policy is that you get one year on the jersey. after that it's just irresponsible! Although since Colston may not play anywhere else and is one of if not THE all time great Saints receiver, you may be good indefinitely on that one. Or if we get another #12 M. Colston like #25 R. Bush; I loved that one! Also when Meachem came back; that was good recycling too.

My policy is that you get one year on the jersey. after that it's just irresponsible! Although since Colston may not play anywhere else and is one of if not THE all time great Saints receiver, you may be good indefinitely on that one. Or if we get another #12 M. Colston like #25 R. Bush; I loved that one! Also when Meachem came back; that was good recycling too.

Yeah, I got lucky on that one.

For those that are going, I do have a full blown cold now, so I may be a tempered version of myself. Hope the next few days of rest, fluids, vitamin C, etc help.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom