Fuel shortages (1 Viewer)

Good Lord. I'm about to find out if the madness has hit here yet. Gas was 2.89 for regular unleaded this morning and I'm down to my last LED segment. Oh well, at least I get 46 mpg.
46? That’s all?

Attachments

• B29281D3-E0FD-41B2-BB82-088267B6050C.jpeg
    B29281D3-E0FD-41B2-BB82-088267B6050C.jpeg
    631.2 KB · Views: 9
Just got he's here at the Safeway. They had a tanker truck offloading gas. It was a little busier than usual, but was able to pull in right behind another car without any issues. We'll see how long that holds up. Full tank for now.

Just saw a quick report that they expect to have the pipeline back into full capacity by the end of the week. It was on the weather channel and haven't found anything online yet to confirm the report.

Just saw a quick report that they expect to have the pipeline back into full capacity by the end of the week. It was on the weather channel and haven't found anything online yet to confirm the report.

I saw the same this morning.

A good piece of advice I received years ago. Before you put the lawn mower up for the winter,run it out of gas. If you have extra gas in a can, add a fuel stabilizer. It will be good the following season. The best places to find these is at auto parts stores
Where do you live? In New Orleans we use the lawnmower year around.

Where do you live? In New Orleans we use the lawnmower year around.
South Ms. and we do get a break from mowing from mid Nov. to late March most years. we do get minimal season changes,but I look forward to them. I had a great uncle who lived in Homestead Fla. When I was a kid,we visited him on Christmas day. He had just finished mowing his lawn the morning before. South Fla. is where year round mower use is needed.

My brother in law served 20 years in the Navy. He was stationed 4 years on Hawaii. He told me the weather was boring. The temps were the same on July 4th as they were on New Years day. I know many people would love that,but not me.

South Ms. and we do get a break from mowing from mid Nov. to late March most years. we do get minimal season changes,but I look forward to them. I had a great uncle who lived in Homestead Fla. When I was a kid,we visited him on Christmas day. He had just finished mowing his lawn the morning before. South Fla. is where year round mower use is needed.

My brother in law served 20 years in the Navy. He was stationed 4 years on Hawaii. He told me the weather was boring. The temps were the same on July 4th as they were on New Years day. I know many people would love that,but not me.
Yup. I could decorate me a palm tree for Christmas. I don’t care if I’m never cold another day in my life.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom