Full disclosure (1 Viewer)

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
I got the rrod this weekend. I need to call MS and order my coffin to send it back in for repairs.

xpuma20x

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
I'll say a prayer for you and your xbox, good luck

domedog316

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
What does full disclosure mean?

Sorry 'bout the 360 though, at least it won't happen when you get your new one back!

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
It means he is not slinking into the shadows and staying strangely quiet and not posting for the 3 weeks his xbox is in MS purgatory. He is trying to circumvent the shameless mockery and ribbing of all the Sony "fan-boys" in retaliation for his consistent pro-everything-xbox positions.

An aggressive opening move, The Mongoose. I salute you :9:

OP
The Mongoose

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score

Sorry 'bout the 360 though, at least it won't happen when you get your new one back!
Full disclosure means I'm always on here pimping the 360 over Sony, so I thought it was only fair to let the enemy (see antipop et al) know that I got burned.

I walked through the rain drops for a long time without getting wet. I had a launch system that lasted a long, long time, all things considered.

I just bought a new one. When the old one gets fixed, I'll sell it. But I wanted one with the Falcon chip and that's what I got - much less probability of failure with the smaller chip. It's also much less noisy, and it has an HDMI port.

antipop

drool mop
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
i have to say bro, i am surprised that you did this.....:9:

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go watch some blu-ray movies

OP
The Mongoose

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
i have to say bro, i am surprised that you did this.....:9:

now if you'll excuse me, i have to go watch some blu-ray movies
I'm interested in all things as they are. Part of being a 360 fanboy is dealing with the rrod.

And of course, I used the word "enemy" is the loosest way possible. :)

sinful_saint

All-Pro
Reaction score
My cousin just got the RRoD again after he had his launch system replaced about 8 months ago. He said I jinxed him after sending him that story of an X-Box 360 having the RRoD at the GDAC. This will be X-Box number 3. Hopefully you will have better luck.

Damn Planet Earth looks good on Blu Ray.

j/k of course....You can't kick a man when he's down because he lost his gaming system.

Last edited:

Twenty

Eternal
Reaction score
OMGzorz!!!!11!11one!! Halo brokted you Xboxx?!!!?!!?!11 Microsoft iz da Suxxxzorzx!!

OP
The Mongoose

The Mongoose

Porkers?
Reaction score
For anyone interested, the 360's with the newer chip (Falcon) are reported to fail at a rate much closer to other consumer electronics.

To tell if you are buying a falcon, look at the sticker on the box. If it's made after 8/24/07 it's a falcon. Also, the production team name on the sticker is FDOU. Also, the wattage on the sticker should read 175 watts. If it says 203 watts, it's most likely the older chip.

domedog316

VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Full disclosure means I'm always on here pimping the 360 over Sony, so I thought it was only fair to let the enemy (see antipop et al) know that I got burned.

I walked through the rain drops for a long time without getting wet. I had a launch system that lasted a long, long time, all things considered.

I just bought a new one. When the old one gets fixed, I'll sell it. But I wanted one with the Falcon chip and that's what I got - much less probability of failure with the smaller chip. It's also much less noisy, and it has an HDMI port.

ahhh...gotcha!

I've got a PS3, 2 360's and a just recently got a Wii. What can I say, I like them all for different reasons!

Complex Kid

Most things I worry about Never happen anyway
Reaction score
I just got my XBOX 360 back after about 2 weeks. My wife signed for it when it came in and her conversation with the Fed Ex driver had me cracking up:

Wife: Oh cool his XBox is in my husband will be excited

Fed Ex driver: Yea you should see how many of these I have in the back of the truck.

Ouch.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom