N/S 'Full of waffles but devoid of life:' Fantasy football loser punished with 15 hours in Waffle House (1 Viewer)

Eating waffles for 15 hours would be hell.

Oh, so it's 24 hours but you take 1 hour off for every waffle.

Last edited:
Just bring a few books, games, guitar, laptop, whatever. And spend the time. No point in making yourself sick to spare a few hours.

I was at a Firestone for 6 hours the other day. I read a novel. Hardly noticed the time. No problem.
I was in a tax preparer's office for 8 hours one time.
It was absolute torture.

I laughed so hard that my house yelled, "What's so funny?" from two far away rooms. Texted this to my brother.

Thanks so much for sharing.

Just bring a few books, games, guitar, laptop, whatever. And spend the time. No point in making yourself sick to spare a few hours.

I was at a Firestone for 6 hours the other day. I read a novel. Hardly noticed the time. No problem.

There's no way I could sit in a firestone for six hours. I drop my car off and the dealership lyfts me to work and back.

There's no way I could sit in a firestone for six hours. I drop my car off and the dealership lyfts me to work and back.
I got new tires a few years ago and sat at the Gateway for about 30 minutes looking at my phone, but the TV had Fox News on it, so I was distracted. After 30 minutes, I asked the guy about how long he expected it to take and he looked behind him and said they hadn't even started yet. I told him to just call my Cell and walked next door to Applebee's and spent the next 3 hours at the bar.

My problem with Waffle House has to do with the fake "Butter" they use for everything. It has been known to cause explosive diarrhea and that is after only one waffle. I can only imagine 6. The wife claims she could eat 24 no problem. I assured her it is a problem!!

I got new tires a few years ago and sat at the Gateway for about 30 minutes looking at my phone, but the TV had Fox News on it, so I was distracted. After 30 minutes, I asked the guy about how long he expected it to take and he looked behind him and said they hadn't even started yet. I told him to just call my Cell and walked next door to Applebee's and spent the next 3 hours at the bar.

My problem with Waffle House has to do with the fake "Butter" they use for everything. It has been known to cause explosive diarrhea and that is after only one waffle. I can only imagine 6. The wife claims she could eat 24 no problem. I assured her it is a problem!!
Yeah, I'm pretty sure whenever I have to wait for anything and there's a bar within walking distance that's where I'm headed.

I can, it's easy. But I was in the Army. I was trained how to hurry up and wait.

Bring along a book, a guitar, and a laptop. Sure, I'll be more than happy to sit on my a$$.
Lol. I remember those days especially going to National Training Center in Ft Erwin California.

On morning of going to NTC, theyd have Us wait in Gym for 5 hours before getting on bus. Back then there was no cellphone for entertainment

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom