Full practice report: everyone back except Easton & Sanders (1 Viewer)

BooBirdSaint

Super Forum Fanatic
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score

Blessedog

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
Khalil Mack is the highest graded edge defender in the league and DNP twice already which could be huge for the game if he can't go. Robinson is very dangerous and Whitehair is a capable OL player all not practicing.

For ours, Easton must have had one hell of a concussion. Hope he takes all the time he needs. MT practicing is nice as are Callaway and Armstead. Hope they all heal up soon.

Saint Lattimore

Earned Another Start
Reaction score
Huge losses for Da Bears if they don’t have Mack, Robinson, and Whitehair. Also, a less than 100% Eddie Jackson is good for the Saints

Saintsphere

1 day I'll add a second Lombardi to my pic. 1 day.
Reaction score
For Easton to practice limited yesterday but not today worries me about his concussion. Those things are nothing to play with. I hope he gets better.

I'm still expecting Mack to play. Just like Bosa didn't practice all week vs us and then gave it a go Monday night. I do not expect Robinson to play.

Saint Lattimore

Earned Another Start
Reaction score
I forgot to mention the potential loss of Cordarrelle Patterson for the Bears (who DNP both days)... he’s a dangerous big-play weapon, and he got us on a great return TD last season. Best returner in the game IMO.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)