Full Video of Studio Version of The Saints Are Coming

Ratings
Probably just another political statement from Bono...
Like how we should take those we have over there.. to come help our own here.
That's how I took it.
Come on, you had to know he would make it political at some point.. lol.

Ryan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Ratings
i actually liked the live version better too. the horns added a very cool element. the video was really good though. also it was a little easier to hear what the words are in this version. thx for the post.

doctorj

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Ratings
I like the live version with the horns and fans screaming better too, but I am glad they are out there reminding people in the Great Elsewhere about New Orleans. All my links to the live video on you tube have been nixxed. Does anybody have a link to the whole Superdome performance? I LOVE it!

OneSaintsFan

Want to Be in that Number
Ratings
Agree with all as to the horns, but I love the added element of overlaying the armed forces. How about one where the President ends his vacation when he gets the "Osama Determined to Strike in US" memo and then show footage of federal agents holding up the jihadis at the Airports. There's enough material here for a double album...

Banned #12
Ratings
Here's the link to the youtube page for the whole live performance that I have on my Myspace page (www.myspace.com/aaroninnola)

Full Live Version Youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/v/0QO6wpOXeSU

I love that video...I guess I think like Bono because thats a big reason why I chose V for Vendetta as my starting point for a costume for all the home games I ever go to until I die.

Banned #14
Ratings
I actually dont know but I'll try to find out...actually I want the whole thing as an mp3 because all the live songs are excellent. I love when Billy Joe shouts "New Orleans!" in "Wake me up..."

Maybe someone on here knows how to convert this audio to an mp3??

Saintvan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Ratings
Excuse my ignorance, but what song have the Saints been playing when they come out of the tunnel since that game? Has there ever been any talk of playing this song as a "theme song" of sorts?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.