fun with numbers, Pierre Thomas over the last 8 games (2 Viewers)

That's a very good comparison. And he doesn't have Willie Roaf and Tony Richardson to open up gaping holes to run through either.

I hope he scores TDs like Holmes did too.

He does have Jahri Evans and Carl Nicks thought. :hihi:

I always liked PT's on-field game, but he sort of rubbed me the wrong way with some of his interviews during his rookie season. Knowing now that UDFAs sometimes feel the need to "sell themselves" more than drafted players, and seeing how all of the offense seems to rally behind the guy, I think I may have just gotten the wrong impression of Mr. Thomas initially. Anyways, I'm always happy to see PT toting the rock, and I hope it works out that he can stay in New Orleans.

I hope they don't screw it up. Giving Bell more carries than he deserves and PT feeling snubbed and going to play for another team where he can be the Man. (I am thinking an heir to Tomlinson when free agency comes). They better treat this guy right so he stays for most of his career here.

When does his contract expire, end of this year? 2 years they signed him initally?

I woner where his sister is now that he's doing well. She used to post on here and said that her brother will light up the NFL! She was right.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom