Funnel Cloud in Downtown Baton Rouge (1 Viewer)

ClayT101

Tee Retriever
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I saw this at lunch today (bonus points if you can guess where I went to lunch):

Attachments

• ATT00001.jpg
    ATT00001.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 15
  • ATT00002.jpg
    ATT00002.jpg
    159.4 KB · Views: 13
Let me guess: Did you go in and sing you wanted a $5 dollar foot long as they do in the mildly catchy commercial jingle we all see or have seen on our Plasma TV's or LCD's?

I can do it too do you know. IN FACT, don't be surprised if some of you on here see a crazy but wickedly entertaining video clip of yours truly screaming incoherently like a wild animal whose been kept in a damn cage and is looking to go into Guerrilla Type mode if we ever win the SB, this year or any other year. I will be so damn inebriated it will take several orgies and maybe a massive one for good measure for me to feel adequately satisfied after we win the Lombardi Trophy anytime soon or ever.

Mardi Gras will look like a social club gathering in New Orleans compared to that eventuality.

And we will fight for our rights to party like uncivilized uncooperative frat boys on speed.

Every damn minute of it too.

Last edited:
Let me guess: Did you go in and sing you wanted a $5 dollar foot long as they do in the mildly catchy commercial jingle we all see or have seen on our Plasma TV's or LCD's?

I can do it too do you know. IN FACT, don't be surprised if some of you on here see a crazy but wickedly entertaining video clip of yours truly screaming incoherently like a wild animal whose been kept in a damn cage and is looking to go into Guerrilla Type mode if we ever win the SB, this year or any other year. I will be so damn inebriated it will take several orgies and maybe a massive one for good measure for me to feel adequately satisfied after we win the Lombardi Trophy anytime soon or ever.

Mardi Gras will look like a social club gathering in New Orleans compared to that eventuality.

And we will fight for our rights to party like uncivilized uncooperative frat boys on speed.

Every damn minute of it too.

$$$$$

That's classic 2884 right there..

I saw this at lunch today (bonus points if you can guess where I went to lunch):

That's awesome. Isn't it called a water spout if it's over water though?

Also, I work in the Bienville building, diagonal to the building that Subway is in.

Did your butthole pucker up when you saw it????

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom