Funniest scene from any movie you’ve ever watched...... (1 Viewer)

If by funniest you mean the ones that made me laugh the most, I can decide which one is it... these happened in N.O. when I was in college.

1. Wingman'ing for a buddy of mine, went to see Crimes Of The Heart, because the girl he was after was dying to see that movie. I am comatose in my seat for about 3/4's of the movie, when the movie cuts to a scene in which the 3 sisters are looking through some old newspaper clippings, and come to clippings of their mother's suicide. They show close ups of the different headlines, which say "woman found dead with cat in her basement" (or something like that), then the last newspaper clip, they pan from the top of a National Enquirer-like magazine to reveal a picture of the woman's body and the cat's body wrapped up in blankets, next to each other. And I burst into laughter, and I can't stop, so much that I was kicked out of the theater. I thanked the usher.

2. Going to a friend's house to continue the bender, Sunday around 10 AM... 4 boys - 4 gals... we crash in the living room and while "preparations" are being made, someone turns on the TV, and there is a 3 Stooges movie showing. I don't remember the name of the movie, and I can't describe the scene other than it was heavy slapstick for a decent amount of time. People were literally rolling on the floor, peeing themselves laughing, the type of laughter in which you make no sound and experience minor convulsions.

Last edited:
There are just too many to list. I will say the hardest if laughed in awhile was when the wife and I saw this in the theater. We were just in a giddy mood to begin with but I laughed so hard at this movie my stomache was sore the next day.

Not a movie but I laugh uncontrollably at this scene every time I see it.

For me, it’s the beloved Frenchman at the castle. This movie has several scenes I could put up as my co favorite.....
Share yours, let’s laugh together!!!

I don't remember how much later it is in that movie but, at some point they launch a cow over the wall. Twelve year old Eeyore and friends laughed until it hurt.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom