Funny how some of these talking heads talk Buc talent... (1 Viewer)

....on offense, like there is nothing else to talk about the Saints talent on offense. It is crazy. But it is good at the same time, when the Saints kick their ash.

Same song second verse. Game 2 it was, ”This is not the same bucs team” and all the ’experts’ fell all over themselves picking TB. They are doing it all over again. Whatever

....on offense, like there is nothing else to talk about the Saints talent on offense. It is crazy. But it is good at the same time, when the Saints kick their ash.
If I remember correctly, they unanimously predicted a TB win over the , “Happless Saints “ earlier this year. The Saints destroyed them in an embarrassing loss.

Foolish people never learn from their mistakes. Sounds to me they want TB to win.

Objective reporting is gone today. Now the “News” is what the news caster “wants”.

It is just the way it is. For the media Tampa Bay and TB are the darlings who they want to go to the Superbowl. Nothing to do about it but hope that we can once again for the 3rd time this year put a beat down on the Bucs. Make no mistake they are a good and ascending team but I just honestly believe we are the better club and that Drew and company will find a way, absent Hill and Murray, to win and move on to Green Bay!

If I remember correctly, they unanimously predicted a TB win over the , “Happless Saints “ earlier this year. The Saints destroyed them in an embarrassing loss.

Foolish people never learn from their mistakes. Sounds to me they want TB to win.

Objective reporting is gone today. Now the “News” is what the news caster “wants”.
It’s clear who they WANT to win. The talk is all about how different the Bucs are. The last 6 weeks have been a different Bucs team. No discussion of the record of those teams. Around 9 tonight it will look like CNN after Hillary lost

That's because we've only had our full offense for maybe 2-3 games this year.

The Bucs have more “sexier” names on offense than we do. Let them drool over the Bucs. SP will have Bruce fired after today

The Bucs have more “sexier” names on offense than we do. Let them drool over the Bucs. SP will have Bruce fired after today
Emmanuel and Deonte are pretty sexy names, tho.

Mike, Chris, and Antonio are just basic names.

Bucs do have some of the best talent in the NFL.

The issue?

They not coached to the point for that talent to have top performance each week.

What could bold badly for us and future opponents? if that talent takes it upon themself to ignore coaching and do their own thing in spite of their coaching. Its happened before.

Well we all know that the Saints are a pretty talented team as well so none of that matters!!

Nothing to see here so just move on!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom