Funny memes (11 Viewers)

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
kale has almost no flavour at all and honestly, most people would never know it is in something unless they are told.

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
kale has almost no flavour at all and honestly, most people would never know it is in something unless they are told.
That's 5000% not true. Besides the flavor that it does have, it has a crunchy texture that never really goes away, even if you cook the sheet out of it.

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Completely disagree. A friend told me to make kale chips in the oven and gave me a recipe. When it was done I would have preferred to eat the pan I cooked the kale in.

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
a0cabfe6bbd54113aac1be1b50b534f2.jpeg

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
e7f29a82b3f742e68d20c6f8b0810bab.jpeg

truth

especially in the winter when it's dark

You wake up, the room is dark, you wonder 'is it 3am or 3 minutes before the alarm?'

and you hope and pray it's 3am

Last edited:

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
e7f29a82b3f742e68d20c6f8b0810bab.jpeg

truth

especially in the winter when it's dark

You wake up, the room is dark, you wonder 'is it 3am or 3 minutes before the alarm?'

and you hope and pray it's 3am
I am a snooze button guy.. But thats because i feel better when i wake up gradualy. I set my alarm 30 minutes early before i really need to walke up, hit the snooze button a few times, then i'm ready to roll...

Optimus Prime

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I am a snooze button guy.. But thats because i feel better when i wake up gradualy. I set my alarm 30 minutes early before i really need to walke up, hit the snooze button a few times, then i'm ready to roll...
I used to do that exact same thing

I've hit snooze for over an hour before (why is snooze always 9 minutes?)

sometimes it feels like that 9 minutes lasts only a few seconds before the alarm is going off again, sometimes it seems to last forever (which is awesome) but it takes so long that I'm sure I turned the alarm off instead of snooze and wake up in a panic thinking I've way overslept. Nope, all good, in fact I still have 2 minutes to go

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My wife does that. Drives me batshirt. I am one of those oddities that wakes up immediately. Now I wake up every morning a couple minutes before the alarm. I don’t even use one anymore.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

• SWJJ
Top Bottom