Funny memes (9 Viewers)

buzd

party lamp
Staff member
Tech-Admin
Reaction score
My wife does that. Drives me batshirt. I am one of those oddities that wakes up immediately. Now I wake up every morning a couple minutes before the alarm. I don’t even use one anymore.

Same. And my wife will set 4 or 5 alarms and snooze all of them.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
My wife does that. Drives me batshirt. I am one of those oddities that wakes up immediately. Now I wake up every morning a couple minutes before the alarm. I don’t even use one anymore.
to be fair, I do wake up as soon as the alarm goes off. it starts off low and gradually gets louder. But i usually have already hit snooze before its loud enoug for her to hear it.

bigdaddysaints

BigDaddy Has Arrived
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have an employee that was always late (like 5 -10 minutes) just about everyday. I asked him if he wanted me to call him every morning to make sure he was awake.. So i downloaded an app that auto calls him every Mon-Thurs morning at 5:05am...I'll be damned, it works, his tardiness is much improved..

1674594779185.png

Semper

Super Forum Fanatic
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I have an employee that was always late (like 5 -10 minutes) just about everyday. I asked him if he wanted me to call him every morning to make sure he was awake.. So i downloaded an app that auto calls him every Mon-Thurs morning at 5:05am...I'll be damned, it works, his tardiness is much improved..

1674594779185.png
Please I must have the name of that app

zeetes

yo’ robbie fordz fo lyfe
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
i usually wake up way before my alarm and i hate it. once i'm awake, very rarely will i fall back to sleep unless it is less than a minute before it is scheduled.

gummbo70114

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score

1674594779185.png
I own a business, and when I would hire someone, I would tell them, I need you to be at the shop at 6 AM. If it’s 6:05 and you’re at the red light turn around and go home, Because you’re already late, and I am not going to have my customers wait for me because I had to wait for you. I would tell them I can teach you about the business but I can’t teach you responsibility. That was your parents job.

HoustonSaint68

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hate you.

:hihi:

I've long said that if I had three wishes, one of them would be to be able to do what you do.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom