Funny memes (12 Viewers)

If you care.

In the desert we used corded models. Quiet, light weight, powerful, cheap, and easy to use. Recommend, but you will need to learn cord mgmt. Start near the plug and work outwards in passes careful not to run over the cord and it's no prob. Maybe a bit more dicey with water hazards, but I figure most are smart enough to get around that.

I have a rechargeable electric mower. It's fantastic.

The same model with smaller batteries is less expensive but you'll have to change batteries for most lawns

I had a '76. It was as reliable as any car that I've ever owned but it ticked as regularly as a Grandfather clock
In the early 70s my Mom had a beat up 67 black Ford station wagon.
Mom took us to the grocery one day and I was the last one to get out of the car...but before I was all the way out of the car, my older brother slammed the door shut.
Every part of my body was out of the car with the exception being my hand 😭
Up until my 50s...that was probably the most physical pain that I've ever been in!
Miraculously, no bones were broken!

Here's the funniest thing about that car:
One evening we were going over the Judge Seeber Bridge (Claiborne Bridge) when I noticed somebody beside my window!
The station wagon was so bad on inclines that some random guy on a 10 speed bike beat us to the top of the bridge 😂😂😂

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom