Funny memes (10 Viewers)

a0cabfe6bbd54113aac1be1b50b534f2.jpeg

e7f29a82b3f742e68d20c6f8b0810bab.jpeg

truth

especially in the winter when it's dark

You wake up, the room is dark, you wonder 'is it 3am or 3 minutes before the alarm?'

and you hope and pray it's 3am

Last edited:
e7f29a82b3f742e68d20c6f8b0810bab.jpeg

truth

especially in the winter when it's dark

You wake up, the room is dark, you wonder 'is it 3am or 3 minutes before the alarm?'

and you hope and pray it's 3am
I am a snooze button guy.. But thats because i feel better when i wake up gradualy. I set my alarm 30 minutes early before i really need to walke up, hit the snooze button a few times, then i'm ready to roll...

I am a snooze button guy.. But thats because i feel better when i wake up gradualy. I set my alarm 30 minutes early before i really need to walke up, hit the snooze button a few times, then i'm ready to roll...
I used to do that exact same thing

I've hit snooze for over an hour before (why is snooze always 9 minutes?)

sometimes it feels like that 9 minutes lasts only a few seconds before the alarm is going off again, sometimes it seems to last forever (which is awesome) but it takes so long that I'm sure I turned the alarm off instead of snooze and wake up in a panic thinking I've way overslept. Nope, all good, in fact I still have 2 minutes to go

My wife does that. Drives me batshirt. I am one of those oddities that wakes up immediately. Now I wake up every morning a couple minutes before the alarm. I don’t even use one anymore.

My wife does that. Drives me batshirt. I am one of those oddities that wakes up immediately. Now I wake up every morning a couple minutes before the alarm. I don’t even use one anymore.

Same. And my wife will set 4 or 5 alarms and snooze all of them.

to be fair, I do wake up as soon as the alarm goes off. it starts off low and gradually gets louder. But i usually have already hit snooze before its loud enoug for her to hear it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom