Funny or Wrong (1 Viewer)

Was he wrong for that trick????

• Yes

Votes: 23 39.0%
  • No

Votes: 36 61.0%

• Total voters
i thought it was funny at first, then I saw the kid weeping. kinda cruel, I wouldn't do it to my daughters.

Funny or wrong?
We're talking about his bangs haircut, right?
I vote both.

Hilarious...pure comedy gold. We're talking about a prank here people, lighten up. The kid is NOT going to have to have therapy, no permanent psychological damage... get real. I would even go as far to say that the kid probably thinks its great that he's on the internet with his 5 mins of fame. How many times have we seen this on America's Fuinniest videos? The people that are there in the audience that have their clips played don't seem to mind. I wish some people would quit trying to be so damn "P.C." & just loosen up a little. That kid slapping the hell outta screen was priceless!

Last edited:
Hilarious...pure comedy gold. We're talking about a prank here people, lighten up. The kid is NOT going to have to have therapy, no permanent psychological damage... get real. I would even go as far to say that the kid probably thinks its great that he's on the internet with his 5 mins of fame. How many times have we seen this on America's Fuinniest videos? The people that are there in the audience that have their clips played don't seem to mind. I wish some people would quit trying to be so damn "P.C." & just loosen up a little. That kid slapping the hell outta screen was priceless!

I am anything but PC, and I am pretty laid back. Still, I think what the parent did throughout this whole process was wrong. I joke around with my daughter all of the time and we even try to scare one another. My problem with the whole thing was that child was really shaken up by it at the time. Once I saw that, I would stop any taping I would have been doing and would have gone into "parent mode" and would have been more concerned about my child than getting a "funny video."

Is the child scarred for life? No. Never made that claim, but I think the parent betrayed the child's trust by putting that video up on the internet. Kids need to know that they can confide in their parents and that their parents won't turn around and tell or show their children's most embarassing moments.

My daughter had one particular embarassing moment that I went out of my way to keep secret. Could I have some laughs at her expense? Sure. But now, she knows that she can trust me. To me, that is worth 10,000 laughs at my childs expense.

Sorry, you and I do not agree.

I am anything but PC, and I am pretty laid back. Still, I think what the parent did throughout this whole process was wrong. I joke around with my daughter all of the time and we even try to scare one another. My problem with the whole thing was that child was really shaken up by it at the time. Once I saw that, I would stop any taping I would have been doing and would have gone into "parent mode" and would have been more concerned about my child than getting a "funny video."

Is the child scarred for life? No. Never made that claim, but I think the parent betrayed the child's trust by putting that video up on the internet. Kids need to know that they can confide in their parents and that their parents won't turn around and tell or show their children's most embarassing moments.

My daughter had one particular embarassing moment that I went out of my way to keep secret. Could I have some laughs at her expense? Sure. But now, she knows that she can trust me. To me, that is worth 10,000 laughs at my childs expense.

Sorry, you and I do not agree.

I don't have kids, so i'm looking at this from a big brothers perspective. We don't even really know who posted that video. I think you're assuming that it was the father, & it could've been but, yeah we obviously have different viewpoints.

Seriously if that scares any kid to the point of tears
then, well, he probably needed it... I'd bet he's also
scared of dogs/cats, getting hit by the ball, being
away from mommy, the dark...etc.

Not funny. Mean. Not something for a parent to do. And certainly not something to post on the internet.

Some people will do anything for attention and (the feeling of) fame. Including sell out their kids. Shameful.

Hilarious...pure comedy gold. We're talking about a prank here people, lighten up. The kid is NOT going to have to have therapy, no permanent psychological damage... get real.

yeah....that.

those of you that are complaining are probably the same dam folks that keep sending me the chain-email of "When I was a kid".....complaining that today's kids don't play outside all day, don't wear knee pads and helmets while riding a bike, used to sit in the middle seat of the car without a seat belt, etc.....

How much horrible is this event compared with taking a kid to a haunted house, letting them watch a scary movie, or just the evening news?

At least this way the kid can see that it is just a joke, rather than scarying the bejesus outta them without showing them it was all fake.

HOW OLD DO YOU THINK THIS KID IS?
HOW OLD WERE YOU WHEN YOUR SIBLINGS TORTURED YOU / SCARED THE CRAP OUTTA YOU?

it's not so much the scaring the bejeezes out of the kid (though I still think that's a bit much), it's the filming it AND SHARING IT ON THE INTERNET. Like that kid need for all of his friends to see him crying.

it's not so much the scaring the bejeezes out of the kid (though I still think that's a bit much), it's the filming it AND SHARING IT ON THE INTERNET. Like that kid need for all of his friends to see him crying.

is it any more humiliating than being the kid at school who smells like pee?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom