Funny prank on momma (1 Viewer)

Saw this earlier today. Pretty hysterical; although, judging by some of the responses(e.g. "I'm so dissatisfied with what ur turning out to be."), I'm sure some of these kids aren't in a position to play this kind of joke on their parents.

Don't think it's wrong, but they just weren't that funny TBH.

My youngest son is down from Colorado visiting. He and my older son are hanging out right now and I have my older son trying to convince him that my wife has been physically abusive to me in the last few months.

ha pretty good. some of the responses are great.

Not to be a party pooper but that one isn't too funny! I would totally pick a different category of joking or pranks! Like for instance I put scotch tape on a rubber roach and taped it into the inside of her coffee cup at her work and she completely freaked out when she went to sip it! Maybe everyone has their own opinion of fun! :)

My youngest son is down from Colorado visiting. He and my older son are hanging out right now and I have my older son trying to convince him that my wife has been physically abusive to me in the last few months.
Then how come she's the one with the black eye?

Not to be a party pooper but that one isn't too funny! I would totally pick a different category of joking or pranks! Like for instance I put scotch tape on a rubber roach and taped it into the inside of her coffee cup at her work and she completely freaked out when she went to sip it! Maybe everyone has their own opinion of fun! :)
I've never tried the saranwrap on the toilet bit, but who knows?

When I was in preschool I got an awesome black eye while learning to ride my bike. Of course it was picture day that week. My dad thought itd be hilarious if I told the teacher that my mom hit me. They didn't think it was funny. And neither did my mother when she got the phone call.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom