Funny Story About Jason Cole and Yahoo Sports (1 Viewer)

Mr. Blue Sky

Still P***ed at Yoko
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So I have this friend who just started working at the Yahoo headquarters in Santa Monica- he's familiar with my hatred of Jason Cole and by extension all things Yahoo Sports. To bring up to speed those who don't know, Cole is the "writer"- and I use that term loosely- who wrote a big, splashy article over the summer about how he had sources who told him that Reggie Bush was prepared to sit out the season before he would ever sign with the New Orleans Saints then, after that story was thoroughly debunked with Reggie's signing days later, came out with another, even more overblown, pompous article about Reggie allegedly recieving gifts from agents while at USC. Whatever. Anyway, so my friend passes this guys office today in the Yahoo Sports Dept. and guess who's life-sized "Fat Head" poster is now gracing the most prominent wall overlooking that fine establishment?? If you guessed Reggie Bush, you are correct!! I guess Cole is using it for inspiration for his next fallacious article........

Maybe he has learned a lesson from all of this. Thanks for posting Saint El Lay

I knew it! Jason Cole is only writing all those negative articles because he secretly loves Reggie, but has been rejected.

I hear he asked Reggie to go to prom with him, but Reggie turned him down.

New development- my friend reports that Reggie's "Fat Head" is now nowhere to be found, but has been replaced by LeBron James and Steve Young (?) WTH??...Surely there's a conspiracy afoot....:hihi:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom