Funny story...(Falcon related) (1 Viewer)

what really surprises me , Asante Samuels eats hotdogs from a cart in front of home depot. Most of these NFL players , especially ones that have played as long as Samuels, eats really healthy.

what really surprises me , Asante Samuels eats hotdogs from a cart in front of home depot. Most of these NFL players , especially ones that have played as long as Samuels, eats really healthy.

That's the same thing I was thinking. Kind of off-topic but does Arthur Blank still run Home Depot anyway? I boycotted that place long time ago do to lousy prices.

That's the same thing I was thinking. Kind of off-topic but does Arthur Blank still run Home Depot anyway? I boycotted that place long time ago do to lousy prices.

I want to say that he's divested from Home Depot. A friend of mine works for Home Depot corporate, and I give him crap about it, since he's a Saints fan, and he told me.

Thanks for sharing that! Right on, who dat brother!

Nice job! But all I can keep asking myself is:

"What the hell is Asante Samuel doing in a Tampa Home Depot buying a hot dog?"

I don't know about the Home Depot, but he is a Florida guy, being from Fort Lauderdale and Central Florida College.

Its publicly owned now. Arthur has stock, but he doesnt do much if anything for Home
Depot

Arthur Blank's makeup matches his apron.

HomeDepotFounders_zps29f92a80.jpg

so the Falcons "fan" didn't recognize one of the Falcons starting defensive players?

so the Falcons "fan" didn't recognize one of the Falcons starting defensive players?

I know! Funny thing is the guy was like, I knew it was him, lol Guy knows team, well everyone except Asante Samuel

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom