Funny story...(Falcon related) (1 Viewer)

thenewpac

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
I work for a Home Depot in Tampa, FL. Right before clocking out for lunch today I checked rotoworld.com for Saints news. Saw the Butler news got excited. Punched out and went the parking lot hotdog stand. The lady who runs it and her son are huge Falcon fans. They were just done waiting on a guy it was my turn. I started yapping, saying we just signed Butler and we are a Nahmdi away from winning the SuperBowl. The guy who was waited on in front of me asked me who signed Butler and I said The Saints. He gave me a look and turned away. I said to the son working at the hotdog stand that I know you guys got Osi but we were still going to win it all. Just dogging on a Falcons fan. The customer got in his car and left. Noticed his Georgia plates. So, I said to the son, guy looks like he plays. Athletic build, older, dreads, jewelry, 5-10, and Georgia plates. Figured if he plays. He's got to be a Falcon and a dB or short Wr. Went through pictures of players Asante freaking Samuels. Loll I was talking junk to a Falcons fan in front of a Falcons player.......classic. Made my day!!!!!

That's funny as hell...I hate Asante Samuel ever since the first game against us in the dome. Lil punk.

Nice job! But all I can keep asking myself is:

"What the hell is Asante Samuel doing in a Tampa Home Depot buying a hot dog?"

It is off the interstate, and he did go to college right off of it. Not sure. Store is across from Raymond James, might have ties to someone on the Bucs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom