Funny story of a falcons fan (1 Viewer)

hotairgypsy

Veteran Starter
Reaction score
So i have a colleague who is a diehard falcons fan so before preseason he walks up to me and in the crowd of colleagues says lets bet 100 bucks on the first saints/Falcons games....told he was brave and shook his had and said u got a bet...well u all know how that turned out...so we get to the second game and i am a 100 bucks richer and he is gun shy...well i was razzing him and threw out a outlandish bet...i told him if saints loose i will buy dinner...if he looses i take off all the falcons crap off his truck and plop a saints sticker on it and he was required to leave it there until the start of the regular season next year...i could not believe it he accepted the but...i never would have!!! Well it was a great day when this pic was taken....well yesterday he outs me in the group again on another bet....if we win i get 100 bucks...if eagles win he gets to remove the stickers off his truck...seems to me i win/won all the way around

Attachments

• 20181211_134232.jpg
    20181211_134232.jpg
    423.2 KB · Views: 106
He has a great sense of humor...whats also funny is i think he is the only falcons fan in his family so he said he has been getting razzed by them..i can see it on his face it is tough for him to have saints stuff on his truck....i know i would never have taken the bet...

Good on him for following through with his side of the bet.
having first been introduced to betting when the saints were the suck
i recognized that there was no way for me to separate my heart from the process and my heart was very dumb
and thus i learned not to bet

this anecdote is exhibit 1

So i have a colleague who is a diehard falcons fan so before preseason he walks up to me and in the crowd of colleagues says lets bet 100 bucks on the first saints/Falcons games....told he was brave and shook his had and said u got a bet...well u all know how that turned out...so we get to the second game and i am a 100 bucks richer and he is gun shy...well i was razzing him and threw out a outlandish bet...i told him if saints loose i will buy dinner...if he looses i take off all the falcons crap off his truck and plop a saints sticker on it and he was required to leave it there until the start of the regular season next year...i could not believe it he accepted the but...i never would have!!! Well it was a great day when this pic was taken....well yesterday he outs me in the group again on another bet....if we win i get 100 bucks...if eagles win he gets to remove the stickers off his truck...seems to me i win/won all the way around
Fiction. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom