Funny Thanksgiving Story (Saints Related) (1 Viewer)

scttybb

Pro-Bowler
Reaction score
The whole family was gathered at my Mom's house this afternoon for Thanksgiving supper and to watch the game. My uncle (who is not a Saints fan and runs his mouth about how the Saints play dirty and so forth) was going to be a "funny" and come in with a bag on his head yelling go Saints. Little did he know that we had a baby gate up in the entrance to the living room to keep my 1 year old niece from getting into the kitchen. As he comes around the corner running full speed he does not see the gate because of the bag on his head and trips flying all the way in the middle of the floor in the living room face first into the floor. The bag flies off of his head he hit so hard and the whole family is laughing histerically at him. True story. Freaking hilarious.

yeah we had no idea who it was till the bag flew off his head. it was his first and last saints game to watch with us. he was getting on our regular crew of about 10 nerves so we went to another room, while we were watching and cheering in the 4th quarter my wife who is his sister gave him the riot act. at supper we all laughed at him. he said we were to serious we told him not to talk crap about our saints. he is a big nascar fan so we just started dogging the earnharts he poke his cowboy loving lips out. aint nothing like putting a loudmouth in his place or seeing him make a fool of himself.

That is a story you'll tell in your family for years to come. The mental image had me laughing. Thanks for sharing.

Quality, im just picturing it here!! Hope he's alright. Ah the one way train to Chumpsville stopping at the Kitchen, and thats it.

damn I can picture myself running over, feigning concern whilst pretending to come to his aide, then scream "Who Dat!!!" once nice and loud :9:

Gotta watch those baby gates, they are dangerous..lol..
My S-I-L broke her ankle/leg trying to jump over my sons baby gate..

So I guess y'all ragged him all day about that...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom