"Future is Now for Saints"- Mike D's column (1 Viewer)

Hell, we could upgrade our QB position and get Tom Brady in here! .

Call me a homer, but I think that would be a lateral change, not an upgrade. They have different skillsets. Both are excellent, hard to call one better than the other. Tom might be more athletic, but Drew has more heart.

Kris

Call me a homer, but I think that would be a lateral change, not an upgrade. They have different skillsets. Both are excellent, hard to call one better than the other. Tom might be more athletic, but Drew has more heart.

Kris
Drew has more years left as well, I believe.

People on this board are too reactionary. Our defense HAS been middle of the pack, even good

As per ESPN defensive ranks- TYA
2012-32nd
2011-24th
2010-4th
2009-25th
2008-23rd
2007-26th

Lol... Outside of one year at #4 and I would argue that we were not that good in 10, we just played every rookie and injured QB in the league that year...

But outside of that, the best we finished was 23... TWENTY THIRD!! How is that over reacting..

Lol... Outside of one year at #4 and I would argue that we were not that good in 10, we just played every rookie and injured QB in the league that year...

But outside of that, the best we finished was 23... TWENTY THIRD!! How is that over reacting..

Yeah if you go by yards, but if you base it off of points allowed we have been 31st, 13th, 7th, and 20th in the last 4 years. That averages to about 17th out of 32. That is about as middle of the road as you can get.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom