Match Up Future SB Fodder GB @ SF [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

Even though I strongly despise both teams, I hope San Francisco just pummels this fraud Green Bay team into the dirt tonight..

Hopefully Rodgers game looks something like 200 yards passing, with less than 60% completion, 0 interceptions of course because he doesn't want to hurt his precious TD/INT ratio stat.. and he goes through a whole off-season of analysts questioning whether or not he still 'has it' or not..

Last edited:
Even though I strongly despise both teams, I hope San Francisco just pummels this fraud Green Bay team into the dirt tonight..

Hopefully Rodgers game looks something like 200 yards passing, with less than 60% completion, 0 interceptions of course because he doesn't want to hurt his TD/INT ratio stat.. and he goes through a whole off-season of analysts questioning whether or not he's still 'has it' or not..
Ye im with you 100 percent. I never thought in my life I would root for SF to win. My dislike for Aaron is that big.

Whoever wins this game will be a bump on the road for Kansas City. May this be a good game and all involved leave the game healthy
Comments like that get you bounced out the first round by the 6 seed. Whoever gets their should be respected.

Whoever wins this game will be a bump on the road for Kansas City. May this be a good game and all involved leave the game healthy

I wanna see KC just slaughter the NFC team. I can see KC spread those defenses out and they wouldn’t know what hit them. It would be an onslaught....that’s my hope anyways.

I hate the 49ers the most of all the teams because of the history with them and Richard Sherman.

Zadarius Smith blowing up George Kittle in the run game to stuff the 49ers on a 3rd & 1 run?

Oof not the start Shanahan wanted to see.

WHy does the atmosphere in this game seem so stale? This seems like a Week 2 game, more so than a Championship game.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom