Match Up Future SB Fodder GB @ SF [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

You never really know with the bye week they give them, sometimes teams get too caught up in all the hype and it hurts them. I agree with the general assessment though. The Chiefs look to be a bad matchup for them. I’m not sure who Sherman can cover on that offense, especially if they’re enforcing PI and holding as they have been most of the season. The Chiefs defense can be suspect but they looked good today after that first quarter really. Mahomes can evade the pass rush. Their biggest issue has been they’ve started slow both games in the playoffs and that plays to SFs biggest strength if their D gets tired early. Also Andy Reid makes some puzzling decisions at times when games are close.

I wouldn’t go so far as to guarantee a chiefs win but I do think they should be favored.

The main thing i agree with is the cheifs defense being suspect. If they stop the run and force jimmy g to beat them they'll be fine.

We need to get better on both sides. You can't blame that vikings game on the d. That had more to do with the offense screwing up. We need a number 2 receiver more than anything.
Nah we needed peat on the bench more than anything.

The fact that the best drive was the one he was not in the game did not go unnoticed.

The main thing i agree with is the cheifs defense being suspect. If they stop the run and force jimmy g to beat them they'll be fine.

Did you watch that game?

Spaggs will sell the fork out to stop the run. It might not work but he will do it.

Against the Titans on a 3rd and short about midfield they got in a goal line defense.

One thing for sure is they will not be afraid to take the run away.

I am not saying they won't get burned over the top.

SF can definitely run the ball.
Looking forward to this Super Bowl.

Reid is a choker... he will be totally lost against a real team with a real coach.

Reid can choke all he wants,but he has REAL QB who will make up for his failures. He got to a superbowl so he can't be that big of a choker. Like i said before i'll take the superior qb. You really have the nerves to call reid a choker when shanny was responsible for the biggest choke job in NFL history. 28-3.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom