Match Up Future SB Fodder GB @ SF [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

So, will Aaron Rodgers take heat or will excuses be made? Hmmm

Mostert is having a freaking monster game. He won't do this against the cheifs,but boy oh boy is he beasting. It's funny because last week someome told me jimmy g was the reason the 49ers are so good.

Yes all hail jimmy g. He should be in the hall of fame after tonight. Handing that ball off is super hard. The key to beating the niners is making jimmy g have to beat you.

Jimmy showing the world that there's more than one Ryan Tannehill.

Yeah, but KC has this little trick they do call run up the score. Not sure if SF can hang. And I'm thinking it's doubtful.
Hey, I'm picking KC too. Just saying, SF has the best chance of making a game of it of all the teams they faced so far (which isn't saying much lol)

Indeed. It looked to be a great finish but the saints really flaked out on their end. The saints would have beaten the Packers, I have no doubt. And I'm not sure the Seahawks wouldn't have given the 9ers another good game.

I don't call losing in overtime flaking out. Our proudest moment? No... We were "flat", not bad.

Must be nice to not have to throw the ball at all.

Payton could learn a lot of lessons from Reid and Shanny today. Reid adjusted his playcalling and ran the ball more, and the Chiefs ran away with the game. The 49ers are killing green bay by running the ball, and Shanny sees zero reason to change until green bay can stop them.

When it works, keep doing it, when it's not working, C H A N G E.

Lol. What makes you think that? Because they are blowing out a overrated team? If out offense scored 46 the cheifs can do the same. Sorry i just don't see it. The niners are good,but i don't see them beating the cheifs.
Its not the defense that’s so much the problem.

It’s thier ability to run the ball down your throat and break you. They can right over you or beat you around the edges.

Best looking running game I’ve seen in a long long long time. I hate them but would love it if we could do half of what they do and mix that up with Brees.

Some people are forgetting the falcons put the same type of beat down on the packers when they went to the superbowl. They just aren't good in the NFC Championship game. Don't be fooled and think they will do this to the cheifs. The packers aren't half of the team the cheifs are. They will make it close,but they ain't beating them cheifs.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom