Match Up Future SB Fodder GB @ SF [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

49ers - 38
Chiefs- 24

Yeah, hate to say I agree — but I do.

The Chiefs are slow starters and the Niners are fast starters. If the Chiefs fall behind early by 2 scores, the Niners actually have a defense to shut down a crazy comeback.

The Niners are proof of why you don’t trade away your draft. They put all those picks they had to great use and now have a Super Bowl defense and some offensive playmakers.

Hate the Niners — but it’s hard to argue with their success. They’ve been the best team in the NFC all season.

Terrible that the nfl ‘needed’ Green Bay in this spot... Seahawks vs 49ers was easily the best regular season match up this season... both games!!!

Payton could learn a lot of lessons from Reid and Shanny today. Reid adjusted his playcalling and ran the ball more, and the Chiefs ran away with the game. The 49ers are killing green bay by running the ball, and Shanny sees zero reason to change until green bay can stop them.

When it works, keep doing it, when it's not working, C H A N G E.
Oh please. Reid was going deep when the game was in hand. We CAN'T do that anymore.

Well now that Ike (San Fran) told Tina (GB) twice, sure hope KC beasts on Satan’s team.

Add the packers to the list of teams looking for a starting QB. ?. This is all Rodgers’ fault, right?

Oh please. Reid was going deep when the game was in hand. We CAN'T do that anymore.

He went deep off of play action that the Titans defense bit on. I imagine its a lot easier to throw the deep ball when the entire defense is caught flat flooted.

I see they have the rope a dope plan. Let the pass rushers rush themselves out! Then you can throw the ball.

I guess they are praying the backs are tired of running.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom