FYI: Kobe Bryant ejected from game last night (1 Viewer)

donnad61463

I Still Believe!
Reaction score
Looks like the other MVP candidate is having a rough time. He had 2 technicals in 29 seconds and he was ejected in the 4th quarter in the Lakers loss to Charlotte. Hot head sore loser. :angryrazz: Chris Paul all the way for MVP!

On top of that if he gets another technical this season he gets suspended a game.

I only got to watch on-line, but it seemed like it happened while the Bobcats were pulling away....but I bet all the 'Kobe is MVP' analysts will use this to say, "The Lakers lost to CHA but its OK because Kobe was ejected. They're still #1 in the West."

Yeah, the game was basically over unless Kobe could have put on one of those insane T-mac moments where he scores 13 points in 30 seconds....

Kobe is 1 T away from suspension(1st in the league in Techs)
CP3 is only 6 T's away though(5th in the league in Techs)

Kobe is 1 T away from suspension(1st in the league in Techs)
CP3 is only 6 T's away though(5th in the league in Techs)

That's a pretty big difference. Basically CP3 would have to get a T in every other game for the rest of the regular season. All it takes for Kobe is one slip up.

On top of that if he gets another technical this season he gets suspended a game
:hihi: :_rofl: :smilielol: :mdr168: :hahahaha:

I don't particularly HATE Kobe, but it do make me laugh. A lot.

Leadership :9:

Nothing screams leadership like trashing all of your teammates before the season starts then acting like you loved them the whole time when you find out they don't suck, getting yourself kicked out of the game thereby killing your team's shot at the win, and badmouthing your young, budding star of a center on youtube.

Leadership :9:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Twitter

Back
    Top Bottom