FYI - New $5 bills to begin circulating on March 13th... (1 Viewer)

A quick counterfit bill story for anyone interested....

I went out for lunch at work and one of the guys asked me to pick up a pack of smokes for him... I wasnt a big fan of the guy(greatest at everything/better story than yours guy) but I was nice and took his $10 bill and told him I would make the extra stop at Quick Check for his Pack of Marlboros.... so I am already a little ticked that I am wasting some of my lunch hour for this "greater than thou" idiot .... I wait in like for like 5 mins due to lunch hour rush and when I get there the teenage periced faced punk does his little counterfit marker trick and informes me that the bill is fake... so I put my hand out to take it back and the kid pulls it away and says " sorry man I cant give this back to you ... its policy".... Now I have wasted 15 mins of my lunch hour and I am going to be out $10 plus the price of the smokes......!!!!!! NO WAY!! ...I told the kid to drop the $10 on the floor or I was going to jump over the counter and rip the metal out of his face!! H e was not expecting that ! His eyes got big and he looked over at the manager behing the deli counter and gave him a look of horror like what do I do ???... I saw him look to the manager for instruction and I raised my voice and said "Tell this ****** ****** to drop that ******* bill on the floor or we are going to have serious problem" The manager nodded at the kid as to say .. drop the bill... ... and so the kid dropped the money on the floor .. the customers behind me stepped away like the bill had anthrax on it... I picked it up and gave the kid a new bill to pay for the smokes... he handed me the change... I said " Have a nice day" he nodded ... I waded thru the tension filled crowd on my way out the door... I got in my truck and realized I left the smokes on the counter..... I calmly got out and walked back in to get them and the place went silent as soon as I opened the door...they were aparently discussing weather or not to flag me down or bring the smokes out to my truck or what to do.... I never spoke a work.. I walked thru the line of people which parted like the red sea.... took the smokes off the counter and walked back out......Total silence !!

I went back to work .. gave the guy the smokes and the $10 and said "its fake you owe my $5 and thats the last favor you get from me..."

Moral of the story....... dont buy cigaretts if you dont smoke.....

I don't like the new large ("low vision") purple 5 on the backside.. I know that may sound insensitive, but it just sticks out like a sore thumb (its purpose of course).. I'm probably just OCD and prefer things to be more symmetric..

I don't like the new large ("low vision") purple 5 on the backside.. I know that may sound insensitive, but it just sticks out like a sore thumb (its purpose of course).. I'm probably just OCD and prefer things to be more symmetric..

I don't care if it looks like the cover of a Slayer record, as long as it spends.

%5BAllCDCovers%5D_slayer_hell_awaits_1994_retail_cd-front.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom