Galette video (1 Viewer)

That video makes me wonder why the heck he wasn't on the field more often. That one play where he cause the fumble on Cassel was pretty amazing! He never gave up on the play, and at the last split second he caused a fumble. I'm loving me some Juneyah!!

Spags is on the unemployment line for a reason. He wouldn't even put him on the field and the Saints just handed him a new contract.

Spags is on the unemployment line for a reason. He wouldn't even put him on the field and the Saints just handed him a new contract.

I have a feeling Spags and Galette bumped heads during the season. Whenever the guy was in it finally felt like we had a pass rush. How can the D. Coordinator not see this and give him more snaps? It feels like it was personal.

Spin move to the outside is only as good as the player coming from the inside. If the spin move comes to the inside, then the 2 or 1 technique needs to come up the middle. Sometimes I think these guys don't think about it, they just spin.

Is it dumb for me to ask why everyone is so he77 bent on us taking an OLB at #15???? I don't see an issue with Wilson and Gallette. Lets go with a big DE or a good CB.

Is it dumb for me to ask why everyone is so he77 bent on us taking an OLB at #15???? I don't see an issue with Wilson and Gallette. Lets go with a big DE or a good CB.

I among others are not huge on Wilson at OLB. I haven't seen him exhibit enough pass rush moves needed to beat a OT if they know he's coming. He's elite at shooting the gap and blitzing. I wouldn't mind if he rotates at OLB this year but long term I think ILB is where he'll flourish.

I among others are not huge on Wilson at OLB. I haven't seen him exhibit enough pass rush moves needed to beat a OT if they know he's coming. He's elite at shooting the gap and blitzing. I wouldn't mind if he rotates at OLB this year but long term I think ILB is where he'll flourish.

He will he a strong side linebacker...he will be doing more covering than pass rushing...but he can shoot yge gap and gas the speed and length to get around a tackle...he covered Jason Written very well vs Dallas and along with Galette is a reason Payton wanted to do the switch.

Yeah but the SOLB isn't always responsible for rushing.

They set the edge
Drop back
Then Passrush

Similar to what he was doing as the SOLB in 3G's scheme.

Ive seen him drop back in coverage with Tony G. IF it wasn't for him clapping his hands as the ball arrived he could have batted it out of the air. He can play SOLB but id still like to see him @ WILB where he can use his speed. Only problem is he would have to have very good Instincts which he doesn't. Hes assignment sound so he doesn't bite on playfakes and what not..but he also not the type to end uup@the right place@the right time. So for now putting him in his most familiar position would make it easier for him to succeed and thats SOLB. Only thing is..he hasn't shown that he can do it NO PROBLEM so i think u need to add a guy there. That way if he doesn't secure it he can still come in on packages and be a threat somewhere.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom