Game 2 tonight! (1 Viewer)

Purple Haze

Taste it. You'll love it.
Reaction score
Hoping for a much better experience and a win against "one of the best" teams in the league! :worthy: Wanna see us protect Wimprine and see DJ work his magic while the D holding them under 36!

VOO DAT!

gonna get killed, but..

oh well. I looked at Orlando's roster. even with wayyy reduced salaries from 3 years ago, they still have some names I recognize. their receivers are all good: #3 Sippio (ex Dallas/Chicago) who their site says is suspended, 18 Josh Bush, and 81 Quiroga (ex La Avengers), all very good, but #17 TT Tolliver is VERY good. and they have ex-Oakland Raider Doug Gabriel,too. FB/LB #9 Moye-More is a load. the QB Hill has health issues recently (appendectomy) but was very good last season. (had tryout with Green bay late in NFL season). On D, watch for #28 Kenny "the glove" McIntyre. very nice guy,too. also, a familiar name on their D is #42 James Lynch, yes, ex-VooDoo 07-08. Orlando beat Tampa in preseason game 63-30 without QB Hill. Tampa btw lost last night to Utah 72-36. yes, the Tampa who struggled a bit to bear us last week. I'm going to the game but I expect ti to be bad for us.

Have fun at the game redwolf. Please let us know if they've actually improved the overall game day presentation any. Not expecting wonders since it's the second week, but they hopefully will fix some things.

This feed from CST is amazing...

differences from game 1

Have fun at the game redwolf. Please let us know if they've actually improved the overall game day presentation any. Not expecting wonders since it's the second week, but they hopefully will fix some things.

well, i got there late so didn't see pre-game outdoor or indoor IF ANY. my ticket coupon thing i got that i mentioned in otehr thread worked perfectly. that i can applaud. there WAS a long line next to me, but not sure what for; I think it was the "will call" line. feel bad for them.
music and PA announcing still too loud i and esp Gf think. music choices slightly better. didn't hear any chicken dance.
did see Hooter girls doing t-shirt throws along with VooDoo dolls who were slightly different uniforms and Hooters did their own promo as well during a break. halftime ok, but maybe bit too much dead time. was chatting with a media friend i know so wasn't paying much attention.
post-game: Ugh... what the hell took them so damn log to let fans on field and get team out? my only guess is coach held up team release b/c he was chewing them out. he seemed PO'd about their effort when i saw him on replay on Cox which would have been prior to locker room speeches. i still think they coulda let fans out with voodoo dolls while team was stuck back there. overall crowd was about like last time: maybe 7k tops. when i hit the hallway afterward there was almost NO line at t-shirt shops,etc. no enthusiasm i guess. granted that was 300 level, so not sure down below. if they lose next week, and Jax seems to be good, so that's quite possible, then crowd may be bad playing Georgia (who has a bye before playing at us). 0-3 wont help things. worst part is i think schedule is tougher as season goes on.
Oh, a friend (not my media-related one) confirmed what i heard, salry he says is still same as last year, $400 per game, and $1,000 for 3 special players. hard to recruit with that. take care.

I thought the game itself was pretty decent, but the experience around the game is very poor. The music is loud and the announcer I very annoying!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom