Game balls... (1 Viewer)

DownWithDisease

Very Banned
Reaction score
I'd like to give out a game ball to Zach Strief. He did really well considering it was his first ever APPEARANCE, let alone start, in a very important game, and against an aged, but still very dangerous Simeon Rice. Great job Zach, it's good to know we have you there if we need you, and you should be taking over a spot in the future.

Anyone else?

Zach sure held his own.

He deserves his props! :9:

Brees gets the game ball for not giving it away and putting it in Colston's and Henderson's hands ever so seemlessly.

The entire offensive unit. Also, the TB fans for boo'ing in the first quarter and in the fourth.

Colston, he was a man among boys !

Will Smith on D (finally an impact with two sacks and a FF)

Thumbs up to Zach, but also the entire O-line. I think this is the 3rd game in a row with no sacks.

Hollis Thomas deserves a ball. He hasn't received enough praise for the job he's done in the middle of the line.

I didn't think Zach did that great. He benefitted from Brees' pocket awareness several times. Rice was in on some rushing plays, but Strief's work was sufficient to somewhat neutralize his effectiveness on the outside.

My game balls go to:

Drew Brees - 24/32, 314 yards, 3 TD's
Devery Henderson - 3 for 111 and 2 TD's
Marques Colston - 11 for 123 and 1 TD
Scott Shanle with 8 Tackles and 2 Assists
Will Smith with 3 Tackles (2 of them sacks), 3 Assists

:)

TPS

You know, we all are talking about different players and that is a winning team. It has been a long time since we have done that. Doesn't it feel good to be so positive on a Sunday nite. Who Dat rings loud on Monday morning.

It was nice to see Devery stepping up with Horn out. I was also pleased with Deuce playing. I thought for sure that he was going to sit. I can't wait for the next few week to fly by and the Saints keep on rolling. This trip is for real and I can't wait to be in that number. Go Saints.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom