Game day menu: what are you eating and drinking for today's opener? (1 Viewer)

Cincy Saint

The Original
VIP Subscribing Member
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I always love these threads and I don't see one for today's Raiders game so I thought I'd start it off. So much of our great NOLA culture is focused on food and drink and the ideas in these threads are awesome.

Pregame snack: Cheesy crab nachos

Main course: Jambalaya

Drink: Abita Amber

BarBar

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Well I won't be able to watch the game today. I have an event that I have to go to this at the same time is kickoff LOL so I'll be watching the game tomorrow morning. I'll be checking the site all day though so nobody spoil the game for Me OK? ��

Shotgunred

Subscribing Member
VIP Subscribing Member
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Smothered rabbit and venison fresh sausage, white beans, and smothered cabbage. Keg of LA 31 Ragin Cajun on the back porch.

Gumerk

Hot Sauce Addict.
Reaction score
Spare ribs brushed with Heinz 57 then rubbed with https://www.amazon.com/Teeny-Tiny-Spice-Co-Vermont/dp/B0063J1P9W/ref=sr_1_11_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473603779&sr=8-11&keywords=teeny+tiny+spice+co.+of+vermont & https://www.amazon.com/Teeny-Tiny-Spice-Vermont-Organic/dp/B007NZOIEO/ref=sr_1_22_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1473603834&sr=8-22&keywords=teeny+tiny+spice+co.+of+vermont cooked in the oven at 300 degrees for 3 hours finished with Sweet Baby Ray's original Barbecue sauce. For sides -- Brown sugar baked beans with ground beef and a good ole potato salad WHODAT!

BrutalSaint

Yaba Daba Dooooo!
Reaction score
I'm stuck in Cairo, Egypt... So drinking a local beer called Sakara and having some jambalaya with some andouille I carried over in a cooler!

Unfortunately, I can't get the game here but will be watching online... They are playing two other games. Hopefully we start doing well enough to demand some prime time so I can watch the Saints...

cutter11

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Grilled catfish fillets marinated in lime juice and dressed with rémoulade sauce, rice pilaf, cole slaw with cilantro, and hushpuppies. Lotsa Corona.

BobE

Now with Covfefe
Reaction score
I'm working today so I planned on either a ham sammich or TV dinner but the wife was nice enough to make me some BBQ chicken for today.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)