Game Day Transportation (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Does anyone have a line on good transportation from South Beach to the stadium (and maybe even back) on Super Bowl Sunday?

Limos and care services seem pricey.

if anyone would like to team up and get a limo or a van from the south beach area to the stadium/ jays tailgate at el palacios hotel and then back after the game I am down. I know one thing, it is going to be hectic to get a cab and very expensive. if a group of us gets together I am sure we would save some money and also some stress,

Let's keep checking on this.
My brother and I could be down with getting a shuttle, if one can be found.

What I am hearing is that car services are a couple hundred an hour and have 10 hour minimums. There's got to be a better way.

Sent you a PM

if anyone would like to team up and get a limo or a van from the south beach area to the stadium/ jays tailgate at el palacios hotel and then back after the game I am down. I know one thing, it is going to be hectic to get a cab and very expensive. if a group of us gets together I am sure we would save some money and also some stress,

we will need at least 10 people or something to make it cost effective. im sure its going to cost 2000 to get the limo or van.

alright, I spoke to a cab driver and he said it would only be like 40-50 bucks for a canb to the stadium. thats pretty cheap so I am going to scratch getting a limo or van.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom