Game not on Tv, internet challeged here..help (1 Viewer)

saintlad

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
How can I watch the game online ? I don't want to go to a bar today. I really don't want to listen to it on radio. Are there free sites?

Thanks for your help

I'm in the same boat with ya man. Most sites have eaten my computer up with viruses. Guess I'm gonna go to Daqs on Old Minden. Hopefully they'll have it on there :(

I hate KMSS

Try slingtv , you can do a 7 day free trial but have to enter cc #

I watched Monday night game and the last 3 LSU games

Nfl gamepass offers a 7 day free trial as well.

Try slingtv , you can do a 7 day free trial but have to enter cc #

I watched Monday night game and the last 3 LSU games

Will it show the actual Saints games and not the local FOX broadcast of the damn Cowgirls??? I live in Shreveport and the powers that be, have to cater to them and the Texas market it broadcasts into. They are not doing a vote anymore, because they know the Saints fans here will out vote the Cowgirl fans, plus the starting QB for Dallas is a local boy.

hopefully ya'll emailed the station manager and voiced your displeasure. I told him I was going to buy the biggest antenna I could find, point it east, and never watch KMSS again.

hopefully ya'll emailed the station manager and voiced your displeasure. I told him I was going to buy the biggest antenna I could find, point it east, and never watch KMSS again.

Won't do any good, they broadcast into Texas and Arkansas as well. They need those advertisers from Texas and Arkansas to generate funds. Despite Saints fans winning just about every vote to broadcast their games, it all boils down to money.

Unfortunately, the NFL won't allow NFC teams to be broadcast on CBS (only when playing AFC on occasion). I guarantee you the CBS affiliate would love to show the Saints games over say the Texans or Colt vs. Jags game playing right now. However, Saints are playing at the 3:30 time slot, the same as the the Cowgirls and Roger Go-to-hell and his minions won't allow both Networks to broadcast at the all important "game of the week" timeslot.

Will it show the actual Saints games and not the local FOX broadcast of the damn Cowgirls??? I live in Shreveport and the powers that be, have to cater to them and the Texas market it broadcasts into. They are not doing a vote anymore, because they know the Saints fans here will out vote the Cowgirl fans, plus the starting QB for Dallas is a local boy.

I'm not sure on that

Won't do any good, they broadcast into Texas and Arkansas as well. They need those advertisers from Texas and Arkansas to generate funds. Despite Saints fans winning just about every vote to broadcast their games, it all boils down to money.

Unfortunately, the NFL won't allow NFC teams to be broadcast on CBS (only when playing AFC on occasion). I guarantee you the CBS affiliate would love to show the Saints games over say the Texans or Colt vs. Jags game playing right now. However, Saints are playing at the 3:30 time slot, the same as the the Cowgirls and Roger Go-to-hell and his minions won't allow both Networks to broadcast at the all important "game of the week" timeslot.

We've had them change scheduled cowboys games to Saints before. What won't do any good is sitting on your hands.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you have 2 options

1) got to firstrowsports.eu or what ever name they are using this week (if you go here make sure you have an AD blocker and don't install anything it may ask)

2) become friends with james_kp and enjoy life

Yea I need an option for the game as well. I'm in San Antonio for the weekend instead of back home watching the game. I'm to lazy to go to a bar after last night so I need an option. I'll pay whatever I just need a good site I can watch it on without ruining my computer like I did the last. Any good solutions?

Download Kodi, go to youtube and get a sports add on with NFL ticket. Very easy. Enjoy every sporting event

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom