Game request- 1994 Week 8 L.A. Rams @ Saints (1 Viewer)

bclemms

More than 15K posts served!
Reaction score
This game featured Tyrone Hughes setting the NFL equaling the NFL record for most return yards in a game (303) and 2 returned for a TD. Also featured a 103 yard punt return by Robert Bailey of the Rams, the longest in NFL history. The Saints won the game 37-34.

If I'm not mistaken the 103 yard punt return was the one in which the ball was laying in the back of the endzone and no Saints player downed it. As the players were leaving the field Bailey picked it up and took it back.

edit: yep, that was the one. Found the 103 yard return on youtube.
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/UE2yWZgzlQs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I have the game, but I need to make sure the disc will rip to my computer. Let me see what I can do.

This game featured Tyrone Hughes setting the NFL equaling the NFL record for most return yards in a game (303) and 2 returned for a TD. Also featured a 103 yard punt return by Robert Bailey of the Rams, the longest in NFL history. The Saints won the game 37-34.

If I'm not mistaken the 103 yard punt return was the one in which the ball was laying in the back of the endzone and no Saints player downed it. As the players were leaving the field Bailey picked it up and took it back.

It's up on the board, I posted this morning. Wild and crazy game, for sure.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom