Game Routine (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Whats your pre-game routine?
I must admit that I didn't follow mine last week. Sorry but its probably the reason we lost the game.

I normally go to church, come home get the game food ready. Rush from the kitchen to make it just in time for kick-off.

Home games- I get out there for 9am with friends and tailgate until gametime.

Away games- I wake up and bite my nails until the game is over.

I had a routine for the last few years....look where it got us. So, this year I don't try to do anything 'routine.' Although, I guess in a way, that makes it my routine. Hmmmmm?

I go to sleep at about 6pm on Sunday afternoon, then wake at 2:45am for the game which starts at 3am here in Korea. The it is off to work by 7am Monday morning.....I cannot wait to get back to the states!!

I put my jersey on the day before the game, Drew Brees today, and I warm up his arm so he will be ready for the game.

I've been wearing the same saints shirt, hat and shorts every sunday. My son sleeps in his Saints PJ's every Saturday night before a game, and wears his deuce jersey on gameday!

The reason we got the two losses was because I hadn't cut my hair for 2 months and I had to get it for some event before the Carolina game.

The other loss was because my father-in-law pulled out his gold saints watch from 1967 for the game last week. Don't worry guys he's not going to wear it again! He's put it back in the drawer, however it was a sweet watch.

:D

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom