Game Thoughts (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
-Cook was amazing till he was targeted. He will be huge in the post season.
-Ginn: much better hands today.
-CGM: couldn’t be guarded.
-TQS: he stepped up, but he should’ve run out of bounds when caught the ball.
-Kamara: he’s looking healthier, but is not 100%. Sean needs to stop making him the centerpiece of most of our formations.
-Murray: Feed this man! We lost because Sean wouldn’t give him the ball in the third.
-Harris: amazing! We need to make him our deep threat receiver.
-Defense: atrocious, but we missed our LBs today. Robertson stepped up. Our secondary was awful and Allen did not adjust well. Our D-line continues to be the best in the NFL.
-CSP: way too many ego calls. Going for two points early in the game against the #1 defense? All the sweeps and tosses to Kamara? We are winning despite him, not because of him.

The refs continue to extend drives. The no call on the holding during the punt was awful.

We definitely missed Alonso especially. When Robertson is moving downhill and guesses correctly he absolutely blows plays up. But he seems to get confused too easily by misdirection and he doesn’t have the speed/athleticism to make up for it.

Why are people harping on TQS for scoring, that doesn't make sense. We were down 5 points. You don't run out of bounds or fall down when you need a TD. TDs aren't a given. Running out of bounds or falling down is playing for a FG. A FG was worthless, he needed to score.

Why are people harping on TQS for scoring, that doesn't make sense. We were down 5 points. You don't run out of bounds or fall down when you need a TD. TDs aren't a given. Running out of bounds or falling down is playing for a FG. A FG was worthless, he needed to score.

always worked for Westbrook... given our history.... if I was on the field, id have tackled him at the one if I played for the Saints.

always worked for Westbrook... given our history.... if I was on the field, id have tackled him at the one if I played for the Saints.
Yeah, but Westbrook wouldn’t have been dumb enough to do that when the opponent has 3 timeouts inside of a minute, and you’re down by 5. I mean, what happens when you try to sneak it in on 4th down and get stuffed? Or what happens when you commit a FALSE START?

Yeah, you have to take the TD however it comes and your defense actually has to step up and not be terrible.

Yeah, but Westbrook wouldn’t have been dumb enough to do that when the opponent has 3 timeouts inside of a minute, and you’re down by 5. I mean, what happens when you try to sneak it in on 4th down and get stuffed? Or what happens when you commit a FALSE START?

Westbrook did that while the Eagles were ahead, not when trailing by 5.

Is there a reason why the 49ers couldn't be called for pass interference on our gunner on the fake punt? I mean, our guy was a receiver and the defender ran through him while the pass was arriving.

How is that not a PASS INTERFERENCE???

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom