Gameday baby....NO at Philly (1 Viewer)

2-0--- I'll take it any time. GOD- I hope Bell is alright and I hope Lance gets some time soon too. Our special teams definitely need some work, but I'm not gonna ***** about anything with this victory.

On your own goalline you do not give a fullback the football you give it to a hb. If you give a fb the football and he fumbles you will be questioned rightfully by sports media
Heath Evans is not just a fullback, he has been the NE halfback in emergency situations and has been used to run the clock out in leads, and his blocker has been David Thomas, who is also on our team. I dont recall him EVER fumbling the ball, he usually gets positive yardage, will average 3 to 4 ypc, thats with the box stacked. It does make sense to give him the ball.

Heath Evans is not just a fullback, he has been the NE halfback in emergency situations and has been used to run the clock out in leads, and his blocker has been David Thomas, who is also on our team. I dont recall him EVER fumbling the ball, he usually gets positive yardage, will average 3 to 4 ypc, thats with the box stacked. It does make sense to give him the ball.

Agreed. IMO, this is exactly why we cut Carney and got Evans. There isn't any play that SP would be uncomfortable using Evans in. He brings so much more to the table than Carney ever did. One of best offseason moves.

Turn down that TV sound...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/muyqMrsuLXw&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/muyqMrsuLXw&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom