Gameday baby....NO at Philly (1 Viewer)

Yeah baby! It's time to shut up the doubters and reward the believers!

I BELIEVE!!!

Saints can show us something today....win on the road against a very good eagles team will set the tone for the rest of the season...

oh man im about to have a stroke.

this our first real test of the year and is gonna be a good measuring stick to see how much we've progressed from last year.

now lets do some work

All I want for Gameday is a strong game by from all 3 phases. O, D, ST's. Can we do it? I expect strong play from the O. It'd be nice to see the same from the rest. Last week our D was improved, but I thought our DL lacked pressure. Our ST's were awful in coverage. I would be happy with improvement. Just gimme something guys! This is a big game! We may need this win over Phillie when it comes down to making the playoffs.

800px-Flag_of_WHO.svg.png
dat.wherethe.uk.pro.la.jpg
what-you-did-there-i-see-it.jpg

Geaux Saints! Flock the Eagles!!

All I want for Gameday is a strong game by from all 3 phases. O, D, ST's. Can we do it? I expect strong play from the O. It'd be nice to see the same from the rest. Last week our D was improved, but I thought our DL lacked pressure. Our ST's were awful in coverage. I would be happy with improvement. Just gimme something guys! This is a big game! We may need this win over Phillie when it comes down to making the playoffs.

Our D-line lacked pressure because the Lions were max protecting and 3 step dropping stafford all day. We saw what happened when they let him throw down the field.

Let's make a statement today to all these crazy azz Philly fans!! Who Dat!!

I'm nervous because the saints have the propensity to make no-name QB's look like superstars (I.E. Luke McCown), not trying to be negative..just saying..

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom