Gameday Menu (1 Viewer)

ASaintFerLife

A Shining light of Truth
VIP Subscribing Member
Reaction score
What'chall got cooking for the game tonight? I am smoking about 8-10lbs of chicken wings with some being dry rub, bbq, and some spicy buffalo. And if I know my wife we will have snack trays and assorted stuff.

Enjoy the game, cant wait to be in the dome for the last preseason game!

What'chall got cooking for the game tonight? I am smoking about 8-10lbs of chicken wings with some being dry rub, bbq, and some spicy buffalo. And if I know my wife we will have snack trays and assorted stuff.

Enjoy the game, cant wait to be in the dome for the last preseason game!
Sounds great.

No food plans yet.

It's preseason. Y'all doing regular season. Decked out hot dogs tonight. Chile, cheese & onions. the works!

The Texans have a big Steer horn on their helmets, how can we eat anything other than COW!! Kroger's has Bone-In Choice Ribeyes for $5.97/lb. Baked sweet potatoes and broccoli with italian cheese for sides.

Pre-game is Rotel dip. Also stuffing a dozen "normal" jalepenos for the wife and two dozen "from my garden" jalepenos for myself with the standard Cream Cheese/Bacon bits wrapped in bacon method that should be ready sometime after the first half. I love eating the ones I grow, but I will pay for it tomorrow!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom