Gamefly (1 Viewer)

billinms

Tiptoeing Through the Tulips
Reaction score
I just signed up for gamefly and am curious how long it should take to get games. Do they usually have the games you want in stock? How long does it take for new releases to become available?

I just singed up last week and it took me about 3-4 days after i got the email from them saying that they shipped it

it takes about a week between games......

for the most part, i always get the game that is next on my Q

new releases are available on the release date.....

Thanks for responding. I like instant gratification, so waiting sucks. But so does spending $60 on a game I hate or renting from Blockbuster.

i just recieved an email from gamefly.....they have opened a new shipping center in tampa.....they now have 3 in the US......this will speed things up

i just recieved an email from gamefly.....they have opened a new shipping center in tampa.....they now have 3 in the US......this will speed things up

i have seen a nice change in the time it takes between games.....any other gamefly users notice???

I signed up a month or so ago, mostly because antipop pimps it so hard.

I sent them PGR4 back almost a week ago, yet the site still says I have it out. This is my first send back; does it usually take this long, or am I looking at a possible shipping problem?

I signed up a month or so ago, mostly because antipop pimps it so hard.

I sent them PGR4 back almost a week ago, yet the site still says I have it out. This is my first send back; does it usually take this long, or am I looking at a possible shipping problem?

it's not impossible to have a shipping problem...i have had a couple since i signed up.....i would wait until 7 days have passed like they suggest on the site before reporting it

also, it's worth it to pay a little more for to have two games at once....it makes the wait easier

Yeah, I have the two game plan. I'm currently keeping Assassin's Creed (apollo's ugly cousin :)) while I wait for PGR4 to arrive at Gamefly world headquarters.

I think I'm going to really like Gamefly; I just need the game I sent them to get there.

Who knows? Some sharp neighborhood kid could've swiped it off the mailbox.

Who knows? Some sharp neighborhood kid could've swiped it off the mailbox.

even so, they won't even question it....i reported a game missing that was coming to me and it showed up two days later....i didn't like it and sent it back and then the other one showed up.....i still have the second one and they don't even know....i need to send it back, but i can't seem to remember to

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom